Thread: New player looking for a home

New player looking for a home

Hi folks!

As you can see from the topic, I'm a new member of the community and looking for a kingdom to call home. Having played Utopia only once before which was a long time ago, you can pretty much consider me as green as it gets. That having said, I am a quick learner and dont troll around so any good suggestions to improve my gameplay/kingdom coming my way I'll pick right up as I go. I'm 26, live in Sweden and have the ability to log into the game several (at least twice) times a day, however, you wont see me getting up at nights to do stuff as I have a job to take care of and waking up in middle of night might end up with me not being able to fall asleep again.

The kingdom I look for can me of any timezones. A friendly and mature enviroment is very important to me so trolls, dramaqueens & lolleetkidz will have me get out of there in a very quick fashion. I'm also looking for something that can match my activity, as in - people who log in on a daily basis.

I have skype, a ventrilo server I run, mail (doh), Iphone and can get MSN or IIRC if required.

I plan on playing an Undead Cleric and focus on attacking, but other roles can be discussed.

My favorite icecream is creme brulee, my personal heroes are Remi Gaillard & bloodninja with his wizard hat.

Have a nice day/evening.

Enthusiast
    hey Narim, we're pretty much what you asked here :P

We are a kingdom formed 2 ages ago mostlly a warring kingdom. We require 2 attacks/day in war time (wich can easilly be done considering 1 attack in the morning and 1 at night) and offcourse follow the wave plan. Undead/Cleric is just fine - ull just join the other 10 :)

You'll find all you need mostlly in the forums (building strat, strategyes and so on) - also we have many players who rejoined the game after few ages of inactivitty and know the game pretty well and can help you re-learn the game pretty fast

Yahoo msg/mail :stres2500@yahoo.com
    or join us on mirc: serv: irc.utonet.org / chan: #wsk

ty
    Last edited by cRs; 08-02-2012 at 23:49.

IRC = Server- irc.utonet.org ..... Channel- #spankysgang

We may be just the kingdom you are looking for ;)
    Look forward to seeing on IRC soon.
    Everything in your province is peasant based

Thread Information