Thread: Looking for a active and honorable kingdom

Regular

Looking for a active and honorable kingdom

hi i am looking for a kd that is active and is in the charts of having a lot of honor. I want to play as a Faery T/M cause i never tried it but i am willing to be an attacker and if so I will probably play as orc/tact or orc/cleric and can hit two times a day. I don't want to join a kd that will have me waking up in the middle of the night to make an attack though. I am very team orientated and have played in total around 8 ages but spread out through the years. I started a little before the genesis server came around and I also played this age but my kd was pretty bad and a little more then half was inactive so I don't want to have a repeat. I don't know how to use pimp cause it seemed complicated but I'll learn if I have to and I am willing to use irc during war time. My goal in the game is not only to have a great time and be in many wars but also get as much honor as possible but I don't mind if i get chained down and lose a lot cause that's just the way the games goes. send me a pm or email me at Angelasdfg2000@yahoo.com

Veteran
    can hit me up at irc/mirc nick: calle lets talk mate :D

Post Fiend
    Hope, if youd like to come to #roses we can see how well the match is between what you want and what we are after.

Regular
    im in your #simians channel i think lol i dont know how to find someone specifically on irc i'm still new to it

Regular
    ok ill check both of you guys out

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    We ware looking for pure attacker. 3 of them to be precise.

We are the Stoners, pure wrring KD. Top 5 in Honor 2 ages ago.

If you wanna apply, hurry up, and mail me : thesunisshining909 at hotmail dot com

Thread Information