Thread: Rogue's Thieves Den's age

Post Demon

Rogue's Thieves Den's age

I started with Faery/Rogue this age and haven't played T/M for like 20 ages I think (been absent a long time). My question concerns the thieves den's.

The pers says that "Every thieves den will function as two".

1. Does this mean that the bonusses are simply doubled,

2. or that 20% thieves den's give me the bonusses normally gained from 40%? So does that also mean that I max out my bonusses on 25% (assuming 100% BE?).

I personally think it should be the second one, were it not that my buildings page in-game shows that for my first 1% I will get the 4% and 3% bonusses (just like normal races according to the guide). Shouldn't these numbers be double then out there?

Forum Addict
    It used to be the first which was incredibly overpowered so since then it's the second.

Also take note of this which is written on your buildings advisor:
    "Listed below are the net effects of each of our buildings, not including personality or racial bonuses."

Which is probably why you see the 4% and 3%. Now to confuse you even more, the effect of finished thief dens includes the rouge bonus, in contrast to what's written above. ;)

Edit: Or at least it used to.. I don't actually have finished rouge dens yet..
    Last edited by TommyB; 11-02-2012 at 23:17.

Post Demon
    Aaah great, hehehe that's logic! Well thank you for your comments, I will soon have my TDs ready too. Would've been nice had they included the pers/race bonusses in these %.

Option 2 is correct. Also, I have to ask, why are you building TDs so soon?
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Post Demon
    The idea was to steal a lot of money OOP:P and we're going to war pretty much straight OOP aswell, and I cannot outgrow my KD too much :) we're not a ghetto, but not a top KD either hehe.

Enthusiast
    Thieves dens should of been the last building you should of built up... Unless you didn't explore...

Post Demon
    They're still under construction. I explored until 700 acres. Strat now is:

10% Homes
    7% Farms
    20% Banks
    10% Forts
    25% Guilds
    18% Towers
    10% TDs

Think it's a good strat, it lets me ToG twice an hour which is a HUGE bonus. Currently my net change is 30K. Getting aprox 50K/hour from ToGs, so my income is 80K altogether. Will steal money as soon as OOP and try and pump some elites. My KD doesn't want me to grow bigger than 700 acres, so I can try and get a good percentage of elites the first 48 hours OOP before war!

Thread Information