UK is gonna make $$$

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Director of Age Changes
    When? The pound is in freefall. No sympathy for the UK, they did it to themselves.
    In before Northern Ireland and Scotland secede.

Why stay in a relationship that you don't have input? It is good for the working class, horrible for business.... Great for Barcelona... Now they get players in ManU or Liverpool due to working visa

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Director of Age Changes

Forum Fanatic
    Know who really did it to themselves? The EU.

When you assume that over 80% of your own people are too retarded to be allowed to think for themselves, don't be surprised when enough of those people lash out at you. People who are never forced to ask themselves that question never will, over 30 years of living has shown that over and over again.

Bet in two weeks No will be turned into Yes and all will be for naught.

For what it's worth if it were me over there I'd have voted Remain, but only with the full understanding that I've been ****ed over a barrel and left with a rotten choice to endorse a union that sucks donkey balls, or a bunch of nationalist ****tards who will run the country into the ground. Yay democracy.

I like to post
    Poor England. how shalt thou ever build Jeruzalem on thou green and pleasant lands?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    Know who really did it to themselves? The EU.

When you assume that over 80% of your own people are too retarded to be allowed to think for themselves, don't be surprised when enough of those people lash out at you. People who are never forced to ask themselves that question never will, over 30 years of living has shown that over and over again.

Bet in two weeks No will be turned into Yes and all will be for naught.

For what it's worth if it were me over there I'd have voted Remain, but only with the full understanding that I've been ****ed over a barrel and left with a rotten choice to endorse a union that sucks donkey balls, or a bunch of nationalist ****tards who will run the country into the ground. Yay democracy.
    To be fair, the number of people that are too stupid to think for themselves is much closer to 80% than 0%

Forum Fanatic
    See, that mentality is the problem. You've pre-assumed that these people aren't worthy of their own lives and that affects the policies that have been enacted by the political class as of late, so people see austerity and blame the powers that be. That they can be shown numbers and proof that leaving is a bad idea, but they're inclined to distrust someone who's already drawn a line and made the underclass their enemy.

It is a problem which is intractable by this point though. The ruling powers have done too much bad and made their opinion clear. I'm not going to cry when they die. Unfortunately, I wind up dead or worse before they do.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not attacking the underclass. I'm attacking morons. Morons that exist on every side

Forum Fanatic
    You then accept a class of people who deserve to be attacked for not fitting your standard of intelligence - and that defintion is tied to agreement with a global system which seeks their removal. If someone creates that class and makes sure they are a permanent minority, they can try to control it - which is the direction neoliberalism chose for itself - but they lost control of the mob and now they get to pay for it. How much is TBD - I don't think anyone really wants to change that much

The best-case outcome is that the European Union gets smarter about why it exists, instead of resorting to threats of collapse to keep people scared. People should ask why the globalist world order brags about who gets to live and who gets to die, why the globalists seek to view 80% of the population as life unworthy of life. I doubt that will happen, not without a lot of bloodshed; and I fear ultimately the end result will be that evil will prevail. Certainly I won't be part of the new world order, that decision was made a long time ago. The alternative is that the technocratic class can sit the **** down, because they have failed spectacularly and run the world into the ground with their money-making schemes, for no good reason.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You then accept a class of people who deserve to be attacked for not fitting your standard of intelligence - and that defintion is tied to agreement with a global system which seeks their removal.
    Do you think dogs and cats should able to vote on political issues too?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do you think dogs and cats should able to vote on political issues too?
    The view of the elitists is that the mass majority of people are no different than animals. You've made my point for me, and demonstrated why it is an intractable problem.

Problem is the mass majority of people are more intelligent and independent than animals, which the elitists will never respect.

Further, if you believe that these people are too stupid to think for themselves, shouldn't it be trivial to control what the stupid think and manipulate popular opinion? That is currently the state of the world, and the best and brightest just won't accept that they failed at controlling the masses, and need to attribute it to something other than their own fail. The intellectual, educated class has operated in an echo chamber and stifled dissent; and having watched this for so long, I know beyond a doubt that these people are literally incapable of believing anything else. The best and brightest are ****ing stupid and they will keep showing it, because no one will ever tell them no.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The view of the elitists is that the mass majority of people are no different than animals. You've made my point for me, and demonstrated why it is an intractable problem.
    You're inferring too much and you didn't answer the question.

The point I'm trying to make is that obviously there's a line for what is and is not an acceptable level of intelligence for contributing to extremely important political decisions. Ones that have an impact not just on your country, but a significant impact globally.

I'm not saying you need to have a PhD from Oxford or something, but not people that are literally caricatures featured on South Park episodes.

Just have some sort of a rational understanding of the situation and not make a decision (either way) based on moronic propaganda.

Forum Fanatic
    The problem is that you're not dealing with caricatures, you're dealing with pissed-off people who will act, in one way or another. Usually those people do minor, stupid **** beneath the notice of decent, civilized people, but in this case they had a decision that will bite them in the ass, and Remain wasn't able to muster a decent counter-argument to the people who are pissed about globalization and taking it out on immigrants; nor were they able to make a decent argument to the older voters whose pensions are going to ****ed as a result.

Take Trump - I honestly believe no one should be voting for that pile of suet, but the reality is that many cannot tolerate four more years of Obama. Hillary's going to have to make a convincing case for liberal policy to address problems with the ACA, a looming social security crisis, and the problem of outrageous, extortionate education costs.

Sounds like the type of people that voted to leave are like the registered Republican that will vote for Donald Trump. Under informed, over persuaded people who tend to listen closer to their color lines than their thought processes thanks to fear-mongering.

It's just sad that even in this new millenia where were consider ourselves so advanced and sophisticated than ever thanks to technology but many always regress to a more primitive mindset when faced with adversity.

It's a joke to even think that we are far more advanced when over 40% of the people around you don't see the great potential of a unified humanity, choosing their petty and insignificant differences instead.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 25-06-2016 at 03:46.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information