Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: How did USA become such a messed up country?

I don't know if that is the translation of his post, but otherwise you're right. You know the whole "Dog eat Dog" world and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    Translation: Screw someone or be screwed. That kind of mentality relates success towards relative social status, and encourages people to cannibalize each other when taken to its logical extreme. And, of course, it is often used to obfuscate real disparities, injustices, and systematic problems by appealing to the listener's ego and greed. That mentality right there encapsulates why the USA's problems have been allowed to fester, if not a direct cause. Real success doesn't come from being held in esteem or talking to yourself until you're convinced you're awesome.

Somehow I expect to be given a giant "whatever" and told to stfu. Calling it before it inevitably happens, blah.

No whatever or stfu here but.....how do you see wanting to better yourself screwing someone else? Not all people who start businesses screw people. The small mom and pops stores that were started to make a better life for people worked. Your big mega stores(see wal-mart)/corporations started screwing people because of government interference/regulations.

Unions are another thing wrong with the US. They were good back when they first started but now we do have laws that protect the workers. When you pay someone 50k a year to tighten 6 bolts a day ....come on really? Overpriced themselves out of the market which is why the steel workers had issues and now the auto industry. $4k off every new car goes to pay union legacy costs/benefits.

Veteran
    you know when you get down to it, the secrecy of the american government is just a cover for something greater; i betcha it has been going on for thousands of years. Look at slave work (Union?) I mean compare what we are doing now do back then, its still the same ****, except now we debate freely

Post Fiend
    Yeah definately a misunderstanding nooblet, not what I meant at all. Its more along the lines of the guy who goes to work and clocks in and the guy who takes ownership, wether he's the owner or not. U can figure out which one will get u farther in life

Forum Addict
    Here's the reason why so many republican Americans think Obama is muslim and that Iraq still has WMDs...

http://pigroll.com/979_quality-of-fo...-fox-news.html

If even the news are dead wrong, how can their viewers ever obtain knowledge about things around them?

Edit: Better picture: https://plus.google.com/110351160992...ts/iaz2AXraCoE
    ABS vs Rangers

That in addition to the fact that he's black.

stoffi, you do realize you're linking to a photo shopped screen shot, right?

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...6/FNCPalin.jpg
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

hmmm another i hate america thread

let me start out by saying im an american and a texan

as far as the green thing we block it because its always has political nonsence behind it or taxes or bad buisness. trains lol we dont even use amtrax now its on welfare.

welfare lol what can i say we have lazy people.an african once told me he came here because in this land the poor people are fat.

we have been in the #1 spot for over 50 years so get used to it and be happy its us not someone else

world politics lol,we are not here to please you we are here to please us.

be happy we are here because we kick dictator and commie,nazi ass. if not and some dickhead invades you who are you going to call norway . no you will call us because we are mean and like to kick ass . we have big weapons that do horrible things and we will use them. if you want to talk things out over tea with you're invading enemy call norway.

yah our prisons suck its called punishment, why reform them we have over 500,000 police officers that need something to do.

in any event dont piss on america just because you are not #1. you cant handle being number one its not eazy. are you going to send 1000s of your soldiers to the graveyard for someone else.

If you disagree then when some evil basterd starts butchering you call norway next time

And that is why the rest of the world see us as arrogant asses. How much time have you spent in the military? How many prisons have you guarded? The country has big weapons, and we also push everyone else around and when it comes down to it, I wonder how many people will stand up for us the next time we have a crisis like the 9/11 incident.

well we have the american liberal point of view

well didnt spend much time as a prison guard but do to the fact i could score 214 on a millitary aqt test i was made a tower guard.my uncle was a ho squad rider so i got a summer job. didnt kill anyone did fire a warning shot at some dumb azz that thought he was going to make a run for it. lol its like a 15 mile run to the nearest town. i was already familiar with the m21 sniper rifle so i could have killed him without any trouble. was funny though you can see for miles and miles and there were about 8 hoe squad riders on horse back lol. except granada my family has fought in every war starting in the cival war.

lol yah we really had alot of help with 9/11 besides england just a dog and pony show. thats because they are a true ally and have our backs and we have thiers. the reason we have big weapons is to keep others from using thiers. lol a nuke isnt a weapon of mass destruction, they sit in bunkers. firearms have killed 100 times as many people in warfare just from the creation of the atom bomb. well that could be off unless you count all of ww2 even though it wasnt deployed til the end.

some dickheads need to be pushed arround thats what keeps them in line. see hitler for example, no one pushed him arround even though he was weak in the begining. would have been a 30 day war if we had put him down in the begining. people like you cried peace no war in the end millions died.for once i would like to see when people like you are wrong they send you to fight. in the end its the same someone has to fight and die for your stupidity. do you care no

see how there are no terrorist attacks now . what you really think that we secure our borders that well lol. no if mexicans can slip thru by the thousands then a para military trained al qaeda agent can do it eazly. simply put 9/11 cost them 2 wars and thousands dead. they expected weakness and negotiation but got invaded and hunted

si vis pacem para bellium but you wouldnt understand that or why
    Last edited by Agronaut; 26-03-2012 at 05:59. Reason: typossssssssssssssss

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. Watch the language please.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    lol a nuke isnt a weapon of mass destruction, they sit in bunkers. firearms have killed 100 times as many people in warfare just from the creation of the atom bomb.
    From the information I could find, the average casualty rate, per bomb, of nuclear weapons is ~100,000 deaths. So yes, it's a weapon of mass destruction.

oh yah normaly i wouldnt bother with you but im stuck in the swamps in la til tomorrow. here is a little cookie just for you. psycho muslims dont hate me they hate you. im a far right conservative no not a republican. my philosophy is like thiers, not blowing stuff up or anything but the basics in life and dont go fem on me i dont mean that. they hate you because of what you represent, your libralism you're ideals are what they hate. thats why they attack, you are thier enemy and they dont want your foolishness to spread to them.

me ill survive in war or just getting along with them. its you that should worry, you are playing roulette with stupidity one of these times the cylinder wont be dry

lol

if its dropped sure, we dropped ours because no one else had one. its called mutual destruction its probably why there has not been a ww3. maybe 150,000 people died of so called wmds. i bet if people look it up more people have died of mmmmm swimming or falling off a ladder more.

language lol, what did i say douche or maybe azz whats so bad. ive seen people say much worse then that and not peep from you at all. someone once said you shouldnt be a mod due to abuse of power. well i didnt agree with it he was cursing and being a troll there for needed to be served. me i may be trolling a little do to boredom but i say what i feel so im not really trolling.they or you dont like my point of view to bad dont make these topics.ive made 20 posts in like 7 months swing the admin hammer wont matter to me much, but its weak.
    Last edited by Agronaut; 26-03-2012 at 06:39.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    From what I could find, estimates on casualty rates due to nuclear bombs were 200,000 deaths. That's 100,000 deaths for every bomb. I'm sure the "deaths per ladder" is somewhere around .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001.

Trust me, nuclear weapons are more lethal than ladders.

Also, you've thrown around plenty of inappropriate language. I asked you nicely to stop. I don't care how many posts you have, why you're posting, who else has posted what else. None of that has anything to do with you posting. In absolutely no universe is me asking you to stop abusing my powers because I haven't USED any of my powers. I don't like using my powers.

It's okay Palem, he completely missed the point of what I was asking him anyway.

Thread Information