Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: How did USA become such a messed up country?

nope reponded to all of them, i have alot of experiance in one and a little in the other. as far as who will come and help if there is another 9/11. dunno dont care we dont need to rely on the U.N so dosnt matter. its the difference between being stong and weak. if you are stong you simply go kill them. if you are weak you have to wait for someone to help you.

good job you twisted my ladder bit arround on me. put it this way 200,000 dead in 60 years over wmds. wmds have done more good then they have done harm. sure 200,000 dead but they have stopped a ww3 so far. by world wars ratio we would have 1.5 more of them buy now but havnt. 10 of millions died on the russian side alone in the last one. so how many lives have been saved do to them being there. sure at some point terrorists will try and use one . they will and a major city will go down. in the end a bunch will be tossed at them and they will all die... end of problem

this is getting borring going to go find some tacos. see they make them down here in la. better not put any cajun junk in my taco

No, you still didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    let me start out by saying im an american and a texan

as far as the green thing we block it because its always has political nonsence behind it or taxes or bad buisness. trains lol we dont even use amtrax now its on welfare.

welfare lol what can i say we have lazy people.an african once told me he came here because in this land the poor people are fat.

we have been in the #1 spot for over 50 years so get used to it and be happy its us not someone else

world politics lol,we are not here to please you we are here to please us.

be happy we are here because we kick dictator and commie,nazi ass. if not and some dickhead invades you who are you going to call norway . no you will call us because we are mean and like to kick ass . we have big weapons that do horrible things and we will use them. if you want to talk things out over tea with you're invading enemy call norway.

yah our prisons suck its called punishment, why reform them we have over 500,000 police officers that need something to do.

in any event dont piss on america just because you are not #1. you cant handle being number one its not eazy. are you going to send 1000s of your soldiers to the graveyard for someone else.

If you disagree then when some evil basterd starts butchering you call norway next time
    You come out as the absolute stereotype of an American seen from outside. Ignorant, arrogant, patriotic, egoistic and self-centered. You are not getting America friends or sympathy by acting like that. My guess is that you're in your very early twenties.(I'm not that much older myself, 28) It's a good thing only 50% are stereotypical...!

Anyways, how nice for you that you "could have killed him" if you wanted to. I wish your superiors had read this back then, they would have removed you from your post immediately.

Btw, I too have had thousands of opportunities to "kill someone", we all have those kind of moments every now and then, only most of us don't really consider it like you do.... I too was in the army and had full access to a lot of explosives and heavy hand guns and used a long range of weapons quite a bit, but I am glad I never thought about it the way you do.

Get yourself an education, read books, talk to non-hillbillies, travel the world, broaden your horizon. You can do all that and still shoot guns and be a man. :)

Btw, if you HAD read any books, you would know that every great nation falls down eventually. 50 years have passed, will 50 more years pass?
    I don't hate the US, we need the US and you helped us a lot in WWII and after, but it's going very downhill these days and something is very wrong. The US needs to help itself, first of all by educating its masses.

Btw, extremely few are poor because they are lazy.... Many poor people work several jobs, or just can't get a job. If you read history, you would quickly find out that's a 19th century way of thinking.
    Last edited by stoffi; 26-03-2012 at 22:46.
    ABS vs Rangers

lol

there you go again thinking you know something.

nope dont need need to talk to more euro trash on how superior they there way or thinking is.

if my superiors had seen it i would have been fired for not killing him. i didnt kill because i didnt need to. for as far as the eye can see its all flat ground. no high grass no low spots not even a tree to hide behind. he had 3 ho squad riders less then 100 yards back comming after him plus 3 or 4 more out there. if he had not stopped do to my warning shot its a 50/50 on them killing him.lol but you know everything huh. lol in the end they hog tied him and tossed him into the back of an old dodge.

what do you know about combat you are from norway. lol my watch has seen more fighting then you. oh or do you mean just shooting someone for the hell of it. because i dont think you have seen any combat zones so were are all these opportunities you speak of.

thouse books you speak of nations falling down ,you should probably read them again. its your way of thinking that killed them. the byzantine empire , rome , greece all fell by your way of thinking.

lol the poor give me a break 2/3 of the millionairs are self made in this country. if they are to dumb or lazy to take a chance that is thier problem.

no taco's but i found bbq

It amazes me that you can spell Byzantine but you can't spell due. Maybe you should refund the government DUE to your poor use of the education they gave you. And you think you know Stoffi, that's.. amazing.

I don't even know how you guys managed to read all of Agronaut's posts.

I read a sentence or two then stopped reading :p
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

@Kuhan I think that it's I've seen worse.

Maybe i just don't care, ever think about that. Probably 100 programs on the net for spell check maybe 1,000 s. It would take probably 10 seconds to download one. Notice i spell something right then a paragraph later misspell it. Maybe i just want you to perceive something. So far your strongest argument is "you cant spell". Yet i am the idiot, challenge me and see what happens .

Stultus est sicut stultus facit pupa
    Last edited by Agronaut; 27-03-2012 at 06:09. Reason: little latin

As far as world powers have gone over time USA is a blessing. Norway should figure that out, when they were relevant on a national scale they raped and pillaged every culture they could. I bet Norwegians in this thread are probably even proud of their viking heritage. Ironic that you would then judge America.

My grand parents were in holland for WW2 and they still make a point to thank both american and canadian military members when they see them because they feel they saved their lives. My Oma often speaks of how surprised she was when she first met north american soldiers... Described them as tiny little men :P.

Judging a country because it occasioanlly uses its military in ways that don't work out doesn't make much sense when that country saved your butt and when your country set a terrible example as a military power (even if it was two thousand years ago)
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    Maybe i just don't care, ever think about that. Probably 100 programs on the net for spell check maybe 1,000 s. It would take probably 10 seconds to download one. Notice i spell something right then a paragraph later misspell it. Maybe i just want you to perceive something. So far your strongest argument is "you cant spell". Yet i am the idiot, challenge me and see what happens .

Stultus est sicut stultus facit pupa
    You're putting yourself out there as the prime example of what the American citizen is. Angry, ignorant and illiterate. Not caring is equivalent to being lazy in your book. So by your standards, you're fat, lazy, sit on the sofa watching TV and eating Tacos all day. My argument is, stop making the rest of us look bad.

@Jimmeh It's just a discussion, wasn't pointing fingers at anyone until Agronaut came along.

lol

No you embarrass us with your liberal ideals. You have no thought process that belongs to you. You were simply indoctrinated at a young age. Do to the fact you are an idiot you don't see the errors in your own ways . Not that someone like you could have fortitude to look inside yourself and see these errors and have an epiphany. You are the product of a bad American education system. You are so socially indoctrinated i could ask you 25 questions multiple choice and predict every answer. Normally i wouldn't bother with you but you have the audacity to spew your erroneous logic in public .

I'm not angry i am confronting stupidity

Its due not do. Due to the fact that you suck i am making this post. Flutterby already made the same post. That is why this deserves my time
    My life is better then yours.

So I read because I enjoy it. I don't read mind candy, I actually read non-fiction and educate myself. I do not believe what the media says on anything. I may have came from the
    bad American education system but I am anything but stupid. Feel free, ask your multiple choice questions, I would surprise you with a lot of my answers. Like I said, I'm not generally
    liberal. I think for myself. I don't need the media, the country or a church to tell what to think or believe. I honestly like to think, for absolutely no reason except to find different perspectives
    to look at an idea from. (shrug) Think about me how you will, but your wrong to lump me in with any group just because I don't agree with you.

Go back to filling the water jug Bobby Boucher after you are finished you can go back to your bowl of xanax and growth hormones. rofl

Oh i didn't make an assumption you wrote i read

p.s i couldn't care less if you agree with me.

I have a feeling that Agronaut was created by stoffi to prove to us just how bad Americans really are.

Thread Information