Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: undead leet conversion rate

Ordray
    That formula is completely wrong. Attacking ghouls has nothing at all to do with the conversion rate.
    You can't just say that and then not explain why. Admittedly, it's a good hint.

Usually conversion rate (as I've noticed) depends on how close their NW is to your own, which has to be 5% higher or lower than your own. ALSO it depends on how many Specs you send (somewhat). Usually if I send more than 3k specs, I get about 600 converstion. Over that, it looks like it caps out about 850. (if you are within 5k higher or lower) Take note that this won't happen if the province you attack has been heavily hit. The conversion rate is far lower than it would be normally.

I would guess it's 15% of your total specs, despite how many elites you send, as long as the province you're hitting hasn't been hit lately. The % looks funny at times, because of the fact that I think it caps out around there. So I suspect its a percentage of that cap. That's the most you can really hope for (850). I haven't seen anyone get over 900, personally. Would be nice to get further input on that.
    Last edited by -Zer0-; 18-02-2012 at 18:54.

Post Fiend
    I'm sure it's not counted in #'s but in %'s Zero..

If you check your conversions, it's roughly 20% of your total specs.. which falls nicely in line with what has been presented and discussed here earlier. (Dunno if it was in this thread or elsewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    You can't just say that and then not explain why. Admittedly, it's a good hint.
    Attacking ghouls doesn't change the conversion %. It just that the number of specs sent will determine how much is converted. So if you send an attack mixed of ghouls/specs you will convert less than if you had sent an army of only specs. The % converted will remain the same and will decrease as you rack up more Ghouls whether you send them or not in a particular attack. As for the stuff you pointed out, it's all due to the same conditions needed for max gains.
    Tis a dog world out there, eat or be eaten, drink or be drunk.
    Enjoy every minute. There's plenty of time to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Twyla View Post
    Oh, well. I did say it was a stab in the dark.

Just because a formula fits the available facts doesn't necessarily mean it's right.
    From info passed on by Bishop (who helped write the formula) sent Ghouls have nothing to do with the conversion rate. It's tied fairly heavily to the max gains formula, so same basic parameters: not hit (no GBP), roughly your size, similar KD size. Also, oversending will also reduce the rate. Base rate is 10% and scales to 20% depending on the total proportion of your elites:specs overall.
    Don't confuse conversion rate (which is a percentage) and converted specs (specs sent * conversion rate)
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Thread Information