Thread: +Singapore+

+Singapore+

Just moving this in this section from the Suggestions forums. Maybe it can be fixed.
    ======

+Singapore+

Most of our internet here is proxied by the Service Provider.

Quite disappointing to try to attack a target and the "Acces Denied" page appears due to interaction by someone else from the same country. =(

I hope there is a way around this without administrators mistaking players here as cheating.

Yes i agree! For example i have a kingdom mate in the same university as me and we used to connect to the school WIFI to leech on their internet. However, who would have expect that admin thought we were cheating and block us from hitting/aiding or whatever move that the other guy has done.

It will not be fair to us if we were to war and when my friend hit/thief/spell a target, i cant follow target the same guy with any ops.

Pls fix this problem ASAP as it is quite irritating at times esp when the admin dont recognise where the IP orginate from.. eg (school/free wifi in public areas and such)

My ID SUPPORT IS : E8B615C6

u can check my kingdom has another guy whom is in the same school as me and always experience this problem (maybe same IP when using school WIFI). If u need further details of what is the name of the school in order to confirm the IP address and that we are not cheating, feel free to PM me in game (as i dont check forum account regularly unless sth bad like this happen).

Pls dont make singaporeans quit utopia due to such little stuff.. or rather forcing us not to connect to places with free wifi else we are suspects of cheating when we are discipline players.
    Last edited by tkc89; 15-02-2012 at 09:11.

This isn't a bug, contact your ISP and ask them to fix their headers. Until they do that you can select a different target.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information