Thread: Abandoned Province?

Regular

Abandoned Province?

Ok so in previous ages (I'm 99% sure) you used to be able to invite players to take over abandoned provinces without using a move code to help fill in the empty spaces. This age this doesn't appear to be the case did this change or am I mistaken?

I'm trying to join my friends that moved to a kingdom but that kingdom has 2 or so abandoned provinces and I said I don't mind playing one of them. But when I get invited to take over that province it says they don't have enough moves left contact them. Other than buying them a move code (don't have the $10+ it costs or any means to buy it if I did), or doing something stupid like defecting repeatedly (assuming you can multiple times, I've never tried), or cheating (not going to happen) how would I get there?

The only option I can think of right now is wait 2 weeks until March when 1 free code is generated (assuming that happens still). Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by Kaladin; 16-02-2012 at 15:15.

You always needed a move code, you have to wait 2 weeks for a free one or get them/you to buy an invite. You could try and defect but you lose 15% each time and its throttled to 24 hours a defect.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    I'm not to worried about loosing anything, I'd be happy playing with 1 acre. Also can you confirm the date of the free move code?

I'll take your word for it on the move codes for abandoned provinces but I swear I invited 3 players with 2 codes and an abandoned province 3-4 ages ago.

Nah, i'm pretty sure on it - you get a free invite once every 3 weeks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information