Thread: ambush calculation

ambush calculation

how much defense of off spec on human, faery, elf and avian if we want to ambush them? do we calculate it as 5, as their defense spec points, or based on their offensive points ???
    this is from guide:
    Raw Offense Required = [(Target's Elites sent*Racial Elite Defense Value) + (Target's Offspecs Sent*Racial Defspec Value) + Soldiers] * 0.8
    Remember, this is the RAW offense required - therefore, don't bother sending more than 1 general, they have no effect
    i have read it n still don't understand when it comes to these races ... plz help n thx in advance

The ospec defense is equal to the race's dspec value.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

It says it in the formula: Use the defense spec's value.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Elf/Avian o-specs count as 80% of 6 for the purpose of ambush calculations
    Human/Fae o-specs count as 80% of 5 for the purpose of ambush calculations
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Not to stir up a nest, but do Soldiers factor in based upon their defensive values or strictly by their number?

By default, the two are one and the same. But there's also Halfers and Aggression to consider as well.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Twyla View Post
    Not to stir up a nest, but do Soldiers factor in based upon their defensive values or strictly by their number?

By default, the two are one and the same. But there's also Halfers and Aggression to consider as well.
    Aggression should not affect ambush defense. Halfling soldiers probably should defend with 2 but I'm not sure if the code reflects this
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

thx for the reply ... helps me a lot on my first war

Thread Information