Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Age 52] UF NEWS: Bodega of Lotus Ends Modesty's Streak@EoA

s/class/weakness/g

Both sides played really well. There's no reason to marginalize either side's achievement here. I think both kingdoms should be proud of how they performed in this war. Personally, I would not want to war Modesty again for at least a few ages. The war with them was so physically demanding that I had a migraine the entire week ^_^.

Post Demon
    based on the recruitment thread that modesty had i am inclined to be pretty impressed with the KD. havent warred them or had any real interaction yet though.

i am wondering, did they tag last age or hide until the eoa? cause i failed to even notice them and their perfect war record. just curious....

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    based on the recruitment thread that modesty had i am inclined to be pretty impressed with the KD. havent warred them or had any real interaction yet though.

i am wondering, did they tag last age or hide until the eoa? cause i failed to even notice them and their perfect war record. just curious....
    Yeah we typically start the age hiding then come out later.

I think it was a mistake for us to focus on the orcs who proved to be really tough to keep down. I agree that it was the 5 UBs that really did a number on us.

Funny, I didn't even really notice our war record until it was pointed out. Just fighting hard during wars and taking what we get. We've got a good bunch of people and our team effort, taking us through leadership changes, tough wars, and the occasionally drama, really impresses me. It's great being a part of Modesty.

Oh, and I was StimmedMothership, a lowbie halfter A/T.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Khono View Post
    Yeah we typically start the age hiding then come out later.
    Last age was the first time we didn't tag immediately out of the gate, so it's not actually our usual policy to hide. It was an experiment to see if we could get more wars.

Also, I'm not too keen on rematching Bodega again. That was already the 2nd time we warred them in the last two ages, I'm pretty sure.

Good fight, good bye! :P

ouwie

my head still hurts from the 111 hits on me :< glad im gonna have it easy this age xD
    Last edited by thejava; 25-02-2012 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez-Its View Post
    Both sides played really well. There's no reason to marginalize either side's achievement here. I think both kingdoms should be proud of how they performed in this war. Personally, I would not want to war Modesty again for at least a few ages. The war with them was so physically demanding that I had a migraine the entire week ^_^.
    Glory hog. You act like you won this war single hardly. I'm sure there were other people leading besides you.

bring back Ascension...

they woulda given anyone a run for their money...

where has Erafiel gone?lol

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ProA View Post
    Glory hog. You act like you won this war single hardly. I'm sure there were other people leading besides you.
    Drama hog. Calm down there buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Age of Ambush View Post
    Drama hog. Calm down there buddy.
    Drama hog? I didnt know stating flat out facts were drama. Go play in traffic buddy*

Regular
    Confirmed for drama hog.

Clearly knowing nothing about something allows you to present facts about it.
    Last edited by Age of Ambush; 29-02-2012 at 07:44.

Knock it off guys.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Congrats to Bodega for the quality win. Modesty is quite the tough kingdoms.

Kudos to Modesty for pulling out EOA and giving the win to Bodega as well. Classy move. Most kingdoms would have let it linger till the end.
    CanWe

Thread Information