Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to end stalemate

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    it was a ***** re-training wizards, but in the future i think i've decided that having low wpa has its benefits. :)
    The only other "option" u have to to chain the feary/elf in the other kds. A chained mage will often either burn mana/runes on LL to counter the chain (then their % towers drops) or have to release wizards if u deep chain them in order to survive. Im not saying thats an option that works in MOST wars but a typical mid level war can see that as a viable alternative.

Remember all the fb fizzles I ate for us DDodge? 10 casts, 8 fails, 4k peasants dead but they all came back in a couple of ticks. Eventually they did get my peasants but I'm sure if I wasn't so big it would have been a lot easier for them. Imagine instead that those were 10 successes on a mid range province.
    Also, it was pretty funny to reduce their largest province to 80 nwpa in one wave.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    You pull out when war's no longer profitable,
    Ghetto wars are never profitable. You exit protection and get bottom fed.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you're bad, yea.

If you're not gaining and think you would do better moving on, try to negotiate a mutual peace. If they are hurting they will go for it. If you're winning, and you think you can continue, do the ub thing. Get everyone to continue grinding on chains and pick a fast attacker who is bigger, and have them maxgain and train nothing but D. Aid them as much as possible. Once they are ub by a bit they train nothing but O and start quad tapping, massacres on tm's, and the like. A single ub with fast attack times can wreck havoc on a kingdom. Especially if they are already on the decline. A good monarch will withdraw as soon as you make it in their best interest. A crappy one will let you farm them till their provinces vote someone else into office in frustration :)

Thread Information