Thread: At war, intra-raze

Regular

At war, intra-raze

If you're at war, do intra-razes destroy acres or just buildings?

Post Demon
    acres

Regular
    Sure enough. It was acres. Thanks.

Post Fiend
    Intra razes can in rare occasions be good if one province of your kd is tottaly landfat with almost no defence and that hybrids/ provinces that become UB or are UB get some nice easy lands to become UB or to increase acres to '' becomes more UB '' + more money+solds to aid out to get more people UB or dragonfunding/slaying.

2-3 razes can really help to not give out free acres to the opposing kd but using intra raze strategy mostly just Trad March is better even to most land get destroyed and raze destroys more land but TM will also give some land to your province(s) and thats nice for people who can make use of it.

But intra raze mostly onley usefull when province is tottaly underpopped+ below 100 nw an acre before you even need to think about it but anything below 80/nw acre or below with almost no defence I would suggest 1-4 TM's or razes depending on situation as giving them such an easy landbank is bad.

intra-raze during war is usually only useful to get rid of inactives during CF
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information