Thread: Question about OME

Question about OME

So i am a warrior in war. I have base 106% ome, my TG give 18% ME bonus. And my military advisor tell me my modified OME is just 125%. can someone explain???

It's one of those 'invisible' bonuses, like Faery's +50% WpA/TpA, etc.

There are several recent threads in the Bugs forums specifically addressing this.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yea, it's there and it's working, it's just not displayed.

so i should add manually +10%, the warrior bonus?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yea, it's the same as the monarch's def bonus.

sorry found the relevant thread : http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...rior-bug/page2

Quote Originally Posted by danuzi7 View Post
    so i should add manually +10%, the warrior bonus?
    Not if you're targeting the KD that you're at war with. It should be included on the war room page iff you are targeting the warring KD. The reason that it's not on the Throne or Military Adviser pages is because you can attack OOW, so putting it there could cause problems with calculations of those attacks.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Post Demon
    War room shows correct offense sent. This will include the warrior bonus. *If* you are calcing the hit in prep for a double, or otherwise pre-planning, yes, you either need angel set to handle it (however you do that: mac or work - no angel for me), or you will need to ADD it by hand. Same as you ADD the generals bonus to the OME.

Once you've calced the min elites to send (or min prisoners, or whatever you were calcing), you can enter it in, and then you might need to adjust by a few since the OME listed is rounded, while war room offense is using the real OME at full precision.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

thanks guys for your replies.

The Warrior OME bonus is shown on the War Room but not on the throne. The reason is that it only works against the kingdom you're at war with and the Throne page doesn't know who you're going to target
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information