Thread: Super theif, been some years, but now back!

Super theif, been some years, but now back!

Hey guys,

been away some years from Utopia but now I have decided to get back into the game and tryout the good old fun. As the years grows families start and the gaming experience often tend to lack away. But I've always missed the good old Utopia.

Anyhow, I would love to hear peoples ideas on some good super theif building strats? Like which % into what. Like normal grow build OOW and also IW.

Also please note which TPA, WPA, and DPA is good for a super theif.

If their is anything else, please throw it at me.

I hope there is someone willing to assist an old man. ;)

Cheers lads!

Also, science, what to research there? Curious.

Strategy Moderator
    6+ tpa, 1.5-4 wpa, <3 ppa...as much dpa as u can get given pop/build/science.

Science should prioritize crime science. if u have <130 science in crime science u are doing it wrong.

Post Fiend
    If you want sky high thief losses, <3 ppa is ok.. :D

Need BE for extended wars. If you know war will be 48 hours, then low peasants with homes pump before hand is ok.
    Don't kill. Make peace.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jo.t.reid View Post
    If you want sky high thief losses, <3 ppa is ok.. :D

Need BE for extended wars. If you know war will be 48 hours, then low peasants with homes pump before hand is ok.
    even in longer wars u want to start with the lower ppa. u can always release def, send at dragon, hit out x1, run 30% homes...numerous things, but if u are going super thief the expectation is the only losses u'll have are to WT, and those can be countered by prop.

There would be significantly more utility derived from an a/t or t/m setup. A rogue would typically want 5x enemy attacker mtpa to successfully launch crazy swag ops while a non-rogue can get away with 3x enemy mtpa for NS and such. Positioning on your kd page is very important since being on top leaves you in appropriate range to op the top enemy attackers and increases your chances of being unbreakable to them.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information