Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOW Raze...

OOW Raze...

This attack is Broken and does not adhere to NW at all... A province of 2.5Million NW can Raze a 400kNW prov for 90+ acres 4 times in aggressive stance into Fortified Stance... Which allows any Top kingdom to Raze Kill bottom Kingdoms just because they feel like it... I love how this game is so broken and I now know why people are leaving or just don't care about being active anymore... This game mimics the Real World too much as the Top 1% will always stay at the top and the word UTOPIA is not even realized anymore.......

Strategy Moderator
    get them back in their next war or outgrow them next age. Raze is specifically designed to allow oor hits so you cant grief an enemy kd by hitting the only 1-2 people they have in range w/out any recourse.

@Persain you may wanna ask him why he's being razed.

We got robbed and plundered during conflicts this age and in earlier ages by this kingdom (I'm 100% sure it's the same KD as they're still the same douchebags and use identical names)
    Looking at their paper, hitting every large kingdom there currently is, they're simply asking for it. The learn they did on us was the drop for us.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    @Persain
    i point to
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Raze is specifically designed to allow oor hits so you cant grief an enemy .... w/out any recourse.
    :P

Didn't Know playing a war game and actually conducting ops... and attacks was a douchebag thing to do................... But I would say razing 800+ acres in 6 hrs for a measly say 10million gold is a pretty douchebag thing to do.... Don't ya have anything better to do like fight the one of the top kd's i mean actually play a war game for war? or do you just explore and sit on millions upon millions of gold then get butt hurt when someone steals some...? Oh wait i am off topic now... THE TOPIC IS HOW OOW RAZE IS BROKEN ya tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus778 View Post
    Didn't Know playing a war game and actually conducting ops... and attacks was a douchebag thing to do................... But I would say razing 800+ acres in 6 hrs for a measly say 10million gold is a pretty douchebag thing to do.... Don't ya have anything better to do like fight the one of the top kd's i mean actually play a war game for war? or do you just explore and sit on millions upon millions of gold then get butt hurt when someone steals some...? Oh wait i am off topic now... THE TOPIC IS HOW OOW RAZE IS BROKEN ya tool!
    So an 8m KD robbing a 25m KD is fine but if the 25m KD gets tired of it is being douchebags?

Post Fiend
    Sounds like raze is working as intended, and not actually broken.

To add some strategy to the thread, since this is a strategy forum. Maybe don't steal or attack kingdoms which have large provinces who can attack you many times.

Go BB! :)

The game is about risk and reward... sometimes the top kd's are busy doing other things to respond to steals/learns from smaller kd's as they are prepping for other things.

However, if you happen to catch them during a time where they have nothing better to do... you just took a large risk for whatever it was you took (gc/science). Don't poke the bear if you don't want to get bit
    Last edited by era; 05-11-2015 at 15:19.

Enthusiast
    Fun thing is you got asked to end it a while ago and cf. But u didn't want to. So now the fun happens to you

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus778 View Post
    Ignoring messages from other monarchs -> they deal with you.

If anything, it's broken that they only raze 60 acres (15x4) off a 2k prov. You're right, raze should be buffed.

Forum Fanatic
    Stay out of people conflicts and stop looking for free resources also might help,you cant complain about game mechanics just because the dog bit you finally.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Ignoring messages from other monarchs -> they deal with you.

If anything, it's broken that they only raze 60 acres (15x4) off a 2k prov. You're right, raze should be buffed.
    +1 The guy is completely right. It's broken and should definitely be buffed. Or make it a seperate attack, like "Raze idiot that thinks he can take resources without consequences"
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Post Demon
    Raze is fine, big guys need something to deal with smaller provs. It would be pretty broken if they had no mehanics to punish province 20% their size.
    Also raze works both ways ...

XXX has declined our ceasefire proposal!

And now you are crying about getting razed? laugh out loud.

Veteran
    I approve of this thread! Bombs away!

Thread Information