Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Province Killing for the win?

Post Fiend
    I like Massacres. If you have 5 unbreakables, and the opposing monarch is a fairy, or elf. Or even if you choose other fairys or elves and hit them with 10-15 massacres, you can really hurt them for the rest of the age. And just keep them coming. Move on from one target to the next. Massacre hurts big time in war. Kills tons of wiz and thieves, and destroys buildings.

As far as you guy, just aid him as much as you can, explore, LL, attack. It is stressful but fun when chained.
    CanWe

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lmtdconv92 View Post
    I like Massacres.
    I like hitting, well coordinated attacks can deal just as much if not more damage.

Post Fiend
    I like to point out that is seriously wrong. the explore pool always create a good gap between both KD's war summary, so one kd might be ahead in acres while the other KD shows its war summary which is different. end of day it comes to the fact that the other kd still think they are in with a chance in the war thereby lengthening it. is there any common war summary that both KD's can use as legit?
    mojo you should have started the war with terms which can cut all this crap, duration and win conditions are the basic terms that any KD should continue the war with. this way if you have already decided on terms and the other KD doesnot agree with it you now have a moral upperhand in dealing with things and the other monarch will lose his credibility.
    that being said in the current scenario stop any negative posts on the war forum, approach the other monarch one on one via mail telling him that you have won fairly and he should surrender. If not working approach other members who are very active and reason with them. even then it is not working disclose this to your mates so they support you even if u wd, farm em, stop talking to them and wd.

Regular
    Our data shows a 200 acre difference in gains and their continued use of chains ended up proving futile enough. After taking down the prime chainers defenses and running a chain on their monarch our mate could quad tap. Their primary attackers were all avian with an emerald dragon at them so it got to where a quad tap on one chain target yielded more acres than 15-20 hits on him. Finally they withdrew, admitting that it was a last ditch effort.

Post Fiend
    congrats on the win, i guess u they will let u be monarch till the next war then ;0

Thread Information