Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hybrids

All hybrids are good for is gas mileage.
    They don't even look that good.

I'm totally buying one.

EDIT: LOL wait, what? You're talking about hybrids in UTOPIA?
    I thought we were talking about things that were real... not deprecated ideas that a few bottom-dwellers cling to... my bad.
    Last edited by the great kN herself; 29-02-2012 at 21:58. Reason: oops?
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Realest spoke and everyone overreacted.

Faeries are very viable TMs now, so there's less need for hybrids to dish out the "TM" damage. That said, do whatever, just don't run Undead/Rogues lol
    there is a kd full of them :p
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    hybrids died the same age mehul changed science before the jolt handover
    correct
    don't listen to Landro because he's pretty dumb. Here, watch this:

I've been playing since Age 15, and I've lost less than 5 wars in my ENTIRE career. Since that time, I've ended t3 10 times, and won 3 times.

Pretty stupid argument huh? Kindly stfu now.
    don't listen to Landro because he's pretty dumb. Here, watch this:

I've been playing since Age 15, and I've lost less than 5 wars in my ENTIRE career. Since that time, I've ended t3 10 times, and won 3 times.

Pretty stupid argument huh? Kindly stfu now.
    i hate it when facts get in the way of people's ignorance. please carry on everyone and play "hybrids"
    Hmm, I see no facts, nothing but opinions, I crowneds, and attacks. I see no facts from you. So no facts are being ignored, as they are not displayed. I am also not going to go to your "Me the Best thread" and ask. If you have a fact, bring it.

As I said earlier, Hybrids are not dead and have definitely not been dead since Mehul sold the game. That is your cue to say kingdoms that war, dont know how to play the game.

Hybrids are situational, and easier to play as AT or At, where as it is very hard to play a successful AM, but decently easy to play Am.

I do agree a hybrid with 60 opa is not the best use of that space. But, attacking is key and the more attackers, the more overall uniques you can throw out in a war, the better a chance you have of winning.
    CanWe

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You have the same quote twice lol

Post Fiend
    It was worth repeating :P
    CanWe

Fact: An elf with 100% magic science will need 6-7 raw wpa to op attackers with a decent success rate outside of the ghetto.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Fact: There is no racial thievery modifier except for faery, which is no longer a viable attacker.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

You're kidding with the AT At AM Am thing, right?
    And the only way hybrids are 'situational' is that you might be in a 'situation' where the KD you're warring has an inferior tpa or wpa to your KD and you're able to op the hell out of them. Doesn't make you a hybrid. Warring a KD of dicing UD merchants that have a better wpa and start using NM doesn't suddenly make them a hybrid kd.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Fact: The earth revolves around the sun every ~365 days. If the earth completed its orbit ten more times you kids would still be bad.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Fact: An elf with 100% magic science will need 6-7 raw wpa to op attackers with a decent success rate outside of the ghetto.
    so it takes 17 mod wpa to fb ppl with decent succes rate ? good to know.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Fact: The earth revolves around the sun every 365.25 days.
    ftfy ;)

Actually, it's 365.24 days. Even centuries don't get a Leap Day.
    The only people who never make mistakes are those who never try to accomplish anything.

Fact: A tilde in front of a single quantity can mean approximately or about.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Really? I'm learning all kinds of fun facts lol

A tilde in front of a single quantity can mean approximately or about.
    I know, was just being a prick lol

Fact: In my first draft of that post I had the sun revolving around the earth.

Thread Information