Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Simians Went Ape In The Undercity

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudPalace View Post
    good article; though it ended up a bit like a 6 year old girls fan mail to justine bieber..
    Fun fact: It's Justin Beiber's birthday

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Fun fact: It's Justin Beiber's birthday
    It's scary to see someone actually knows this and admits knowing it.

ewwww Palem
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I saw an opportunity for some mod-friendly trolling.......and I just couldn't stop. I is sowwy

Here, I make up for it. Watch this overpaid clown in an overpriced suit get all mad...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhAg0COnqds

Next you will be saying you know when it is Rebecca black's birthday *gasp*

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    My guess is April 20th.

FinalFantasyWorld sounds like he is a province in simians.. With all that information the entire point of view is from the simians side.

the only thing you said that the undercity did was "pointless propaganda" and everything you said about simians was "an unprecedented amount of Night Strikes " "Simians rained fireballs, meteor showers, storms and chastity like wise Archmages"

that was pathetic. We do need more people writing articles.. just not about their fetish for these apes.
    Please randomly click on the advertising that you are seeing on this page so we can raise enough funds to make the hostility meter free for all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    FFW doesn't play in Simians.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear9 View Post
    FinalFantasyWorld sounds like he is a province in simians.. With all that information the entire point of view is from the simians side.

the only thing you said that the undercity did was "pointless propaganda" and everything you said about simians was "an unprecedented amount of Night Strikes " "Simians rained fireballs, meteor showers, storms and chastity like wise Archmages"

that was pathetic. We do need more people writing articles.. just not about their fetish for these apes.

Clearly you failed to read the article in its entirety; if you had, then you would have known that our opponent failed to give the reporter anything to work with. If he only gets info on one side, then that's all he can report on. Would you rather he start making things up?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Clearly you failed to read the article in its entirety; if you had, then you would have known that our opponent failed to give the reporter anything to work with. If he only gets info on one side, then that's all he can report on. Would you rather he start making things up?
    If it was about apes throwing faeces...then I'm up for it

I threw a feces and the undercity was like how to retal

The answer when feces are thrown is and

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I've seen many articles where the writer states "I only received information from one side" and was still able to produce an unbias report.

The writer of this article clearly favors the simians. Look at the adjectives he uses. his writing style has nothing to do with the information he receives.
    95% of the article is spent praising the simians. and then in the second last line of the war story he says "switched to max gains". He doesn't even say when...

If he received the paper from simians why didn't he say anything about the quantity and type of attacks from the other kingdom? Or the timing? or which targets were chosen...

and Chuck you are defending the writer!! saying that he can't write an article because he only has one side means you are stupid... or pretending to be stupid to support a friend.

So which is it?
    Please randomly click on the advertising that you are seeing on this page so we can raise enough funds to make the hostility meter free for all!

Fear9

Fact: We crushed HoH so i dont see this article biased at all.
    We walked right over them with fireball-MS-Chasity-NS-NM.

I am trying to think and i cant recall a single good move HoH did against us.
    Its not strange if they do not want to provide any info after probably one of their weakest war in MANY ages.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

With that said i am in favour of "real" articles. That includes real dates, strategy and intel from both sides.
    But if one side refuse to give it then it cant be helped. This article is also good. I just prefer if its done in a different way.

Good job still by the news-team.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Hey Arni maybe you don't understand 2 syllable words like Bi-as.

regardless of the information that the writer has HIS POINT OF VIEW FAVORS THE SIAMIANS AND IT IS EVIDENT IN HIS WRITING STYLE.

read that over 5 times before you go to bed and then call chuck and you guys should be able to work it out.

Thread Information