Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Simians Went Ape In The Undercity

ok Anri
    Last edited by Fear9; 03-03-2012 at 08:44. Reason: misspelled anri arni
    Please randomly click on the advertising that you are seeing on this page so we can raise enough funds to make the hostility meter free for all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I always misspell Anri too

Fear my name. i kill you all... bahhh, i am so bored at work!!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    IDK who undercity and simians are tbh, but when doing diplo for HoH and we did not want to participate in war articles, as we often didn't 'cause we rlly didn't care who knew about it either way win or lose, we just wouldn't do the interview and the article wouldn't get written. IDK what is going on here, why an article would get written without both KD's consent, but I guess simians just wanted us all to know that they won their first war of the age and would be super crushed if the article wasn't written considering their post about it in the other thread. . . So yeah, let the monkeys have their validation, but not so much at the expense of the other KD since they chose not to involve themselves, and if it is HoH, who never even gets involved in these war articles anyway, it's really nothing new, they wouldn't have gotten involved in the interview even if they had won, unless of course Takeshi our mouth was still there.

GL everybody
    Last edited by BlackBackBeagle; 03-03-2012 at 23:38.

Undercity is HoH no doubt about it.
    And BBB, an wararticle after you beat what was the #1 KD is nothing out of the ordinary.
    We cant help if HoH refuse to participate in any articles.

BBB have you retired?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

its almost like Sk saying they arnt SK when everyone knows its SK lol

congrats on the WW anri - sorry its so late!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Veteran
    So free press should be stifled because quite often the losing side doesn't like providing any information....

Ok yeah lets let these people ruin all the hard work that has been put in to get these news articles up and running....

Wait lets not do that, if you don't like being reported on, discuss it as a war term, otherwise don't war and it won't happen

News Correspondent
    If we want info, we'll get it regardless, just takes effort and impeccable time management. Snatch News is a very easy op

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Malm View Post
    Ofc it will be somewhat "biased" when 1 KD doesn't wish to participate and supply information.
    However I thought it was a well written & rather funny article by FFW
    "Hall of Heroes, the alleged lapdogs of Absalom. " Stuff like this has nothing to do with news and doesn't add any accuracy or objectivity to the article.

I mean I've been a reporter before, I would say it's the reporters job to be diplomatic and objective so he can maintain good relations from his news sources. I don't think comments like that helped at all, no?

And about criticism, lol if you can't handle it don't be a writer. I mean why are you writing anyway, good articles will get the praise it deserves. =)

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 04-03-2012 at 14:18.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBackBeagle View Post
    IDK who undercity and simians are tbh, but when doing diplo for HoH and we did not want to participate in war articles, as we often didn't 'cause we rlly didn't care who knew about it either way win or lose, we just wouldn't do the interview and the article wouldn't get written. IDK what is going on here, why an article would get written without both KD's consent, but I guess simians just wanted us all to know that they won their first war of the age and would be super crushed if the article wasn't written considering their post about it in the other thread. . . So yeah, let the monkeys have their validation, but not so much at the expense of the other KD since they chose not to involve themselves, and if it is HoH, who never even gets involved in these war articles anyway, it's really nothing new, they wouldn't have gotten involved in the interview even if they had won, unless of course Takeshi our mouth was still there.

GL everybody
    Hi BBB <3

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Fear9

Fact: We crushed HoH so i dont see this article biased at all.
    We walked right over them with fireball-MS-Chasity-NS-NM.

I am trying to think and i cant recall a single good move HoH did against us.
    Its not strange if they do not want to provide any info after probably one of their weakest war in MANY ages.
    Anri, not when I was in HoH, we never lost once to you.

Anyway good win.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Anri, not when I was in HoH, we never lost once to you.

Anyway good win.
    and never warred us without a huge bank and being 140% our nw... lol
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    Anri, I'm busy w/ school atm, not much time for utopia.

Also, I wasn't saying that if one kd doesn't participate there should be no article whatsoever, only along the lines of what takeshi was saying, the writer should have shown a bit more judgement rather than throwing in name calling like "lapdogs of absalom" and then sit around and wonder why HoH doesn't participate in these articles. . .

Enthusiast
    Don't blame the reporter for a kingdom lacking the ability or care to represent themselves. We represented ourselves. If you don't like the style or don't think an article should be written because one side refuses cooperation, then that is too damn bad. Grow up - all of you.

News Correspondent
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    "Hall of Heroes, the alleged lapdogs of Absalom. " Stuff like this has nothing to do with news and doesn't add any accuracy or objectivity to the article.

I mean I've been a reporter before, I would say it's the reporters job to be diplomatic and objective so he can maintain good relations from his news sources. I don't think comments like that helped at all, no?

And about criticism, lol if you can't handle it don't be a writer. I mean why are you writing anyway, good articles will get the praise it deserves. =)

Just my 2 cents.
    Quote me on being upset about criticism please. Sounds like the only upset person is you. You can call me a Nazi for all I care, I won't even frown.

NB: I compile all criticisms for future article writing.

Thread Information