Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to handle issues of war

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
    Getting rid of people is a last resort imo, get them onboard instead. Communicate directly with those people so they can see your plan and where they fit into it. If they deviate, ask them why and listen to their perspective then explain your own perspective.

i agree

I say that getting rid of them is the best option if they don't show and prove within a reasonable time. Having members in your kingdom who talk about war and don't back it up is always an annoyance. I totally understand as I've been dealing with this the last 2 ages. When it comes to it they end up sucking all the juice out of the kingdom because there is constant anarchy amongst the provinces. It's not fair to those who have their eyes set on establishing the kingdom.

Especially when you get people who are constantly saying that they want war and bickering in the forums... Thankfully it's good that one can ready the army, and sit with the wizards.

- Seraiace
    Seraiace

Listen to Palem, he has immense common sense.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Veteran
    it sjust becomming a real issue its got me to the point of even being the most active and prosperous mage, its pissing me off and our ccurrent monarch (I lost the throne) is at a loss of what to do (he wnated to gvie it a shot its his first time, so im here for him, andwe been warrring or 1.5 weeks and working ona 2 week mark its annoying and very bothersome. I mean i have gone from 1.7k honor to 2.9k ill be the second viscount in our kingdom, they are still 200k Nw larger than us) we have single handedly dropped them so many times and their honor, they went from having 5 barons and 2 viscounts to lords and knights with one baron and a few who are on the border line of baron/lord but i keep them down to lord cause i dont wanna see their morale go up. . . . this war... has been going on for a long time

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Get Dark sky to start dropping those big Faeries. They'll surrender asap.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Get Dark sky to start dropping those big Faeries. They'll surrender asap.

we will be hitting 2 weeks this thursday and its quite annoying!! and dark sky? lol he has more defense than offense, all of our big guyss got a sh!t ton of defense noen of them have over 40k MOd offense, and i HAVE NO CLUE why -.-

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowquizzy View Post
    I say that getting rid of them is the best option if they don't show and prove within a reasonable time. Having members in your kingdom who talk about war and don't back it up is always an annoyance. I totally understand as I've been dealing with this the last 2 ages. When it comes to it they end up sucking all the juice out of the kingdom because there is constant anarchy amongst the provinces. It's not fair to those who have their eyes set on establishing the kingdom.

Especially when you get people who are constantly saying that they want war and bickering in the forums... Thankfully it's good that one can ready the army, and sit with the wizards.

- Seraiace
    Thanks for the advice however, we are in the middle of war and getting rid of active participating (minimal it may be) would be the last option we want

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemia View Post
    we will be hitting 2 weeks this thursday and its quite annoying!! and dark sky? lol he has more defense than offense, all of our big guyss got a sh!t ton of defense noen of them have over 40k MOd offense, and i HAVE NO CLUE why -.-
    Because they're allowed to...
    If they can't fulfill their role, why keep them? They aren't providing any good if they can't make progressive attacks and secure a win.

edit:
    btw
    Off. Points 45,861

Put to shame by a Faery with no practical offense.
    Last edited by Palem; 12-03-2012 at 19:36.

Veteran
    Because they're allowed to...
    If they can't fulfill their role, why keep them? They aren't providing any good if they can't make progressive attacks and secure a win.

edit:
    btw
    Off. Points 45,861

Put to shame by a Faery with no practical offense.

they dont even listen to my opinions or suggestions for war to help us win anymore, its like im sme second rate player... i cant take it anymore..

Veteran
    i mean im at a loss of what to do...

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I already offered up my advice on the second post of this thread.

Postaholic
    I agree to get rid of them. Since it seems you tried allready to get in contact with them.

If you need to raze em down and can't do intra-raze cause their defense is too high, go ask around (for example on IRC) if ppl are interested in free hits on them.
    This game has enough ppl around who like to bottomfeed anyway...

Veteran
    I have no problems with them, its just this epic war we are in atm and its hitting week 2 really fast

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's not nearly as personal you seem to think it is.

If you have a job and you don't do what is required of you from that job, you get fired. Same thing here.

Veteran
    It's not nearly as personal you seem to think it is.

If you have a job and you don't do what is required of you from that job, you get fired. Same thing here.

thats how life rolls, however, we won't do it in the middle of war though not right now.

Thread Information