Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to handle issues of war

It is not near as hard as you are making it out to be, solve two issues at once.
    As soon as your war is over pick one inactive/inept province and tell your kingdom you will not war until that player is dead. Once that player dies find a little war to play in for a few days. After you are done getting beat because you dont have enough active players, tell your kingdom they need to kill off TWO inept/inactive players before you war again. You will be surprised at how well this will motivate your active players an may even motivate some semi actives to step up their game. Last age it took me almost half an age before I had 20 players I could start to work with. User your free invites wisely and try to recruit players that are at least as active as you are. I bet you before the age is over you can have 20 players in your kingdom that you are much happier with.

Good luck an good hunting
    Everything in your province is peasant based

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryshad View Post
    It is not near as hard as you are making it out to be, solve two issues at once.
    As soon as your war is over pick one inactive/inept province and tell your kingdom you will not war until that player is dead. Once that player dies find a little war to play in for a few days. After you are done getting beat because you dont have enough active players, tell your kingdom they need to kill off TWO inept/inactive players before you war again. You will be surprised at how well this will motivate your active players an may even motivate some semi actives to step up their game. Last age it took me almost half an age before I had 20 players I could start to work with. User your free invites wisely and try to recruit players that are at least as active as you are. I bet you before the age is over you can have 20 players in your kingdom that you are much happier with.

Good luck an good hunting

today marks the 2 weeks day of the war!!! hahaha, and our kingdom won't back down yet, liek someoen stated

"i'd rather be in war and chained than OOW and bottomfeeded" ;) i like this quote he has some real truth ;D

Thread Information