Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thief Dens

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordray View Post
    Ethan, 126/4 is 31.5 mTPA, but you are correct one would still be able to get intel on the province, though the TPA required is rather high. It was just an amusing thought.
    even with 1 tpa you could get his intell, it would just take 2-3 people 60-70 tries each. I'd think you'd be safe from randoms out of war but any waring kd is going to have a couple prov with 2+ prov (undead/orc/avain with no tpa) willing to use 1 theif and 60% mana to get an initial sot. I used to do that all the time as an avain with 1 mod tpa and ~25% WT, its not like your stealth is good for anything else pre-war.

im not sure where this rule of having to have 1/4th someones tpa to get a SoT comes from. SoT is 4 times easier than SoM, and you can get SoMs with less than a 1:1 ratio.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    I'd thought ns was closer to 2:1, and it was only the rogue ops that were 4:1.

Thread Information