Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halfling rogue

Veteran
    As far as forts (they are pretty useless as faery, once you factor in racial/science and/or personality mods you don't even need the forts) I would prefer hosps over forts, because say you outgrow your kingdom a bit and someone yoru size from a larger kingdom hits you, your gunna lose ALOT OF DEFENSE AND TROOPS

If you had more forts they wouldn't be able to break you. Forts are networth free defense.

Not saying no one will break you, but only people with insane opa are going to get much from attacking you as a faery with high forts/epa.

Enthusiast
    Go forts over hospitals... Better to have higher defense as a faery...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TerricK View Post
    Go forts over hospitals... Better to have higher defense as a faery...

sorry im keepibng my hosps as many T/M know chained provinces in war are hard enought o keep down so, its good for our mages to run some offense 15-20k or so, so that way we can either T/M or CQ them ;) but what do i know?

Could someone please drop a build strat for a halfling rogue a/T.
    And what should his Ofspec/Elite/TPA ratio be?

Ive got one in my kingdom and he needs some help to get his province to perform decently

Thanks in advance

The same build as attacker, but work in 25% TD and no WT.

Post Demon
    Few if any offspec by default, train them up just before and during war, get at least 3tpa. You'll be incredibly weak early on, but depending on your size and competition that may not matter as much as it would at higher levels.

Your attacks will usually be against already busted opponents and not very powerful.

Build... I wouldn't know, you should check with your kingdom to see what works. I'd probably ditch gs+hospitals in favor of military modding buildings and of course 15% thief dens as a minimum. You'll probably want good barracks in order to make your attacks fast enough, rather than trying to tweak for power as you'll never win that battle. A mix of TG and Forts would be preferable, erring towards forts. Most of your hits are going to be against weakened targets and suiciders no matter how much you pump.

If this is too much work, and it probably is, HA/Rogue is a pretty good t/m with higher emphasis on the thief part... 25% more ops than FA/Rogue, and population allows for a bigger raw tpa to make up for the lack of a thief bonus. Doing this also gives time to science pump and get a few more wizzies, and transition from t/m to an attacking province is as easy as switching buildings around and dicing/exploring/bottomfeeding to adjust population to appropriate levels... you can retrain thieves too if you absolutely need.

Thread Information