Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old school Utopian returning

Old school Utopian returning

Good Morning/afternoon/evening,

I am a former monarch of a decent warring kingdom named Delirium. i built it from the ground up 85% legit id say over the course of several rounds. I quit utopia for about 5 years and would like to get back into it i think on a semi active basis. For me a semi active basis means i'm hyper active. I will log in any where from 8-10 times per day, more in war times.

Experience: see above

I would love to find a fairly active warring kingdom who could use me. I'm currently playing a faery rouge in a less organized kingdom who doesn't even remotely take the game seriously. I would like to find something a bit more serious but not so serious that i need to wake up in the middle of the night. There's about 6 hours a day id like to not be bothered with Utopia in order to maintain a healthy family life and not get murdered by my gf :)

I would like to fill a T/M role but if i have to be an attacker i guess i would but i really don't want to.

Contacts: you can text me or email me which will go to my phone and i can log in via my smart phone if im not home. I can use IRC at home but not at work. I have no problem using utopia pimp but some one will have to walk me through setting it up again as i forget how to set up the forum agent to auto post things.

Thanks if any one is interested email me at mikejbrown75@gmail.com or reply in this thread. Thanks.

Post Fiend
    Hi mike, Sent an email to you. Pls look if we are good fit to you. and yeah we dont attack during the middle of a night.

hmm i checked the email, but i didnt receive a message from you. perhaps you mistyped the email addy ?

Sent you a mail :)

Post Fiend
    Sent it to your gmail id mate. could you check it?

Enthusiast
    Mj if you don't find a kingdom to play T/M in we could use another attacker this age and you can be T/M next age... Message me if you're interested... We do have wave requirements though.. We wave on the 8th and expect expect everyone to be online and doing their part by the 16th... We just finished our second 4 day war.. And plan on having another 4+ wars by end of age with small pump/ rebuild periods in between.... I currently have 19 players who all are consistent with activity for the most part... And I have a 20th that will get an invite in a few days when he returns ffom vacation Tuesday... So that would make you our 21st player.... We aim for wars..

Enthusiast
    And if you playing T/M is an absolute requirement.. I guess we'll take you.. Activity is the main trait I'm looking for anyways...plus we have 1 t/m we might be getting rid of before EOA so u can fill his spot...

Well I'm an all elite faery rouge right now.... so id have to race and pers change to go attacker I guess we can discuss it when I get home if anyone wants to chat with me leave me your irc channel ill stop by in a few hours after work

Enthusiast
    We don't use irc... Mostly communicate via kingdom chat and texting...We will eventually start an irc channel but most players in my kingdom do 70% of their attacks/managing provinces through their phones....

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Join the circle ;)

This thread, and the replies to it are exactly why I started the faery circle. People think Faery is some sort of handicap. I never hear people say "Oh, you want to play Orc? ...We've already got two Orcs." Faery is better than anything on the server right now, with the exception of Avian and even still people are SOOO scared to have more than 2 in their kd and the funny thing is, they've prolly never tried it any other way.

Play the race you want to play and have a fun time doing it. Join the Circle and make all those undead cry when they log in to 1/4 of the army they had when they were on last.
    Last edited by Palem; 08-03-2012 at 19:23.

Enthusiast
    hey mike, I sent you a msg. Join us on mirc: #wsk to talk

Ok sitting in 2 IRC channels now. Spoke with one monarch but i am continuing to look for a good fit for me. Utonet server was down earlier but seems to be working so if your interested hit me up with IRC channels so i can talk to some of you tonight .

Mike

TerricK how can i get ahold of you ? are you monarch of your kingdom ? if so where are you ? ill message you in game to get some info from you ?

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

i love the movie anchorman lol. terrick how can i get in touch with you ? where are you in game ?

Thread Information