Thread: Firestormers Recruiting (Good Starter Warring KD)

Firestormers Recruiting (Good Starter Warring KD)

Firestormers Recruiting

Hello!

I represent the Kingdom of Firestormers. This is our second age, and we need to fill in the gaps. Our players have a wide range of experience, from 10 years to 1.

We are a WARRING Kingdom recruiting ACTIVE heavy/attackers. We're not asking you to live your life on Utopia, but logging in twice daily would be good. We currently have 5 slots not spoken for.

Our KD impliments the use of IRC for communication, Pimp for Intel Reports, and Angel for province management. If you think you have what it takes to not only use these tools, but be active within our community please keep in touch! Reply with a message of interest, and your experience in Utopia. Also note if you have any experience with the 3 programs mentioned above. A ton of experience isn't necessary, but would be helpful.

Your reply will be viewed by our Kingdom. Or stop into #firestormers (irc.utonet.org) and say hello. Maybe you can convince them yourself!

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you!

Still looking.

Still looking? Ive played for a total of about 5-7 years but its been 3+ years since ive last played so ill have a lil rust to knock off, ive used angel throughout my play time and used pimp the last 2 ages I played and used irc although my past kds have not been too irc active :( if ur still interested jmiske87@gmail.com or reply here :)

Veteran
    i use to run a kd called Firestorm. any of your kd mates play their by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Thread Information