Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Errors in the Wiki

This makes sense i tried to use formula to calc my explore costs and it didn't work. Ill try ezzers when I feel like inputing some numbers... maybe in 2-3 days :D.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Demon
    hrmm.. Looks like my initial impression on this was right. AFK from this thread for a couple months. Thanks.

This isn't high priority, if your formula works out and is broadly similar to whats there then go ahead and edit it. I can always re-edit if i am told different.
    Last edited by Bishop; 03-04-2012 at 14:23. Reason: misread
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    This isn't high priority, if your formula works out and is broadly similar to whats there then go ahead and edit it. I can always re-edit if i am told different.
    I don't have an account to do so. I just meant it's going to take me some time to figure out what some of the correct formula's are as compared to what the wiki says they are and I don't have the time to do it right now, so it'll prolly take me a few months before I can continue finding more of the 'bigger' errors in the wiki.

I changed the wiki formula to the one that you posted earlier in the thread. If it's wrong then Bishop can change it to the correct one if/when the devs give it to him.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Its prolly an ordering issue
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Building time formula counts fortified as 0.8, but page about fortified states -25% building time.

link it and it'll be edited to whatever is correct

Fixed
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Thread Information