Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Libraries

Quote Originally Posted by Quacky-T View Post
    EDIT: Only disappointment so far, is that Mystics "All Guilds and Towers are twice as effective", does not seem to work in relation to Guild % affecting spell duration. When I asked around for this before age start, people seemed to agree this to be true. If it was the case, it would have made it a bit easier to play around with buildings :(
    10% guilds = max duration for a mystic.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    10% guilds = max duration for a mystic.
    Adjusted for BE.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

yup
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Veteran
    yup

so lets say im up to 6-7 raw wpa <-- and still running about 20% + of guilds and 12% towers, i should replace those buildings into something more useful like schools/libraries persay?

once your wpa is in place anything over 20% guilds (modded) is a waste technically.

Veteran
    once your wpa is in place anything over 20% guilds (modded) is a waste technically.

ahh okay, so those buildings would be better suited else where than? sounds like a plan, thanks for the heads up :-) (so if i had a mod wpa of like say 8-9 or 6-7 is that good or should it be higher? I am just asking for theoretical and personal questions so I know what to do and what not to do, and for future experience ;) )

Veteran
    Anyways, thanks for the new insight of what to do and how to change builds :D thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemia View Post
    ahh okay, so those buildings would be better suited else where than? sounds like a plan, thanks for the heads up :-) (so if i had a mod wpa of like say 8-9 or 6-7 is that good or should it be higher? I am just asking for theoretical and personal questions so I know what to do and what not to do, and for future experience ;) )
    Depends on your race. A Faery with 6 rWPA would have a minimum of 9 mWPA. Add in 100% science would make it 18 mWPA. Add in MF and it's 21.6 mWPA before honor (on offense.) 6 raw is more than enough imo.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordray View Post
    Depends on your race. A Faery with 6 rWPA would have a minimum of 9 mWPA. Add in 100% science would make it 18 mWPA. Add in MF and it's 21.6 mWPA before honor (on offense.) 6 raw is more than enough imo.

its okay, so mystic has nothing to do with that mwpa at all?

nope, just helps you get more raw faster as an effect of double guilds.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lastunicorn View Post
    nope, just helps you get more raw faster as an effect of double guilds.
    ahh, yeah thats true, either way double effectiveness on towers/guilds is just more appealing to me not to mention I get the title (Sorcerer) <--- Can't mess with a sorc man

i can, i have, and i will continue to do so. i prefer the wise yada yada anyways. makes me feel all sorts of smart and yodaish.
    What does 1337 mean?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by marve View Post
    i can, i have, and i will continue to do so. i prefer the wise yada yada anyways. makes me feel all sorts of smart and yodaish.
    (Edited for revision) I do not want to insult anyone as it is not the type of person I am. Anyways, sorry Marve.

Oh wise sir and master of utopia, teach me your ways old one. . . .
    Last edited by Kemia; 21-03-2012 at 19:00.

okay. does that mean i can call you an ignorant twit for not wanting to better your province or take advice? and also for trying to get me banned in another thread?
    What does 1337 mean?

Post Demon
    Everything you need to know about libs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKffjzaY3c

Thread Information