Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage v BIO

Enthusiast
    from the looks on kdpage seems like bio full waved, rage declared and chained 3. but srsly where are the video orders? does proteus not deem bio worthy of it?

didn't vir-- invent videoorders? I only remember proteus' videoorder from V.gen that ended up being very controversial :P
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Demon
    BiO waved rage while rage was in fort? Massive advantage

Forum Fanatic
    <removed>
    Last edited by DHaran; 05-04-2012 at 20:21.

Rofl, I like your style Proteus.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Demon
    Whichever way it goes its good to see some action at the top.

/me hopes for grudge that would push this past min time conflict

wahhhrrr

Veteran
    Rage is so skilled their waves last for 3 hours and they still win

Actions from BIO
    Actions from Rage

June 21 of YR4 Hugo Chav has sent an aid shipment to Robert Mugabe the merciful.
    June 21 of YR4 Hugo Chav has sent an aid shipment to Kim Jong-il the kind.
    June 21 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 381 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    June 21 of YR4 Hugo Chav has sent an aid shipment to Vlad Tepes The Humanitarian.
    June 21 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 481 acres of land from Foxxy Ivory (##:##).

June 21 of YR4 B I O (##:##) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    June 21 of YR4 Hugo Chav has sent an aid shipment to Barack says our theme sucks.
    June 21 of YR4 Hugo Chav has sent an aid shipment to Napoleon the Tall.
    June 21 of YR4 Idi Amin the Hungry One has sent an aid shipment to Stalin the Gentle.
    June 21 of YR4 Putin the Pygmachy has sent an aid shipment to Stalin the Gentle.
    June 22 of YR4 Tayyip the Lightbringer has sent an aid shipment to Hugo Chav.

June 23 of YR4 A Emerald Dragon from B I O (##:##) has begun ravaging our lands!
    June 23 of YR4 B I O (##:##) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Clinton dancing with Monica (##:##) and captured 472 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Clinton dancing with Monica (##:##) and captured 277 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Robert Mugabe the merciful (##:##) and captured 445 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Vladimir Poutine (##:##) and captured 430 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Vladimir Poutine (##:##) and captured 269 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Bill Clinton The Celibate (##:##) and captured 455 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Bill Clinton The Celibate (##:##) and captured 281 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Saddam hussein owned (##:##) and captured 450 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 Sister Honey (##:##) invaded Saddam hussein owned (##:##) and captured 273 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Saddam hussein owned (##:##) and captured 161 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 395 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Idi Amin the Hungry One (##:##) and captured 416 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 302 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Idi Amin the Hungry One (##:##) and captured 264 acres of land.

June 23 of YR4 Our dragon has set flight to ravage B I O (##:##)!
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) attempted to invade Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##).
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Hamid Karzai US Pawn (##:##) and captured 397 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Robert Mugabe the merciful (##:##) and captured 258 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Putin the Pygmachy (##:##) and captured 422 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 Daddy Dogg (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 404 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 Daddy Dogg (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 234 acres of land.

June 23 of YR4 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at B I O (##:##).
    June 23 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) and captured 391 acres of land.
    June 24 of YR4 Our dragon has set flight to ravage B I O (##:##)!
    June 24 of YR4 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at B I O (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) captured 265 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 We have declared WAR on B I O (##:##)!
    June 24 of YR4 Saddam the Immortal (##:##) captured 446 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 A Ruby Dragon from B I O (##:##) has begun ravaging our lands!
    June 24 of YR4 Tayyip the Lightbringer (##:##) captured 502 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 399 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 Clinton dancing with Monica (##:##) captured 393 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July YR4 Edition
    July 1 of YR4 Bill Clinton The Celibate (##:##) captured 324 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Saddam the Immortal (##:##) captured 279 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 War Lord GW Bush (##:##) captured 170 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Robert Mugabe the merciful (##:##) captured 502 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Hugo Chav (##:##) captured 130 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Osama One Liner (##:##) captured 465 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).

July 1 of YR4 B I O (##:##) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    July 1 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) attempted an invasion of Lil Mystique (##:##), but was repelled.
    July 1 of YR4 Hamid Karzai US Pawn (##:##) captured 257 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Hamid Karzai US Pawn (##:##) captured 223 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 386 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Lincoln Got SHOT SHOT SHOT (##:##) captured 360 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Osama One Liner (##:##) captured 310 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Lincoln Got SHOT SHOT SHOT (##:##) captured 278 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) attempted an invasion of Sister Delfino (##:##), but was repelled.

July 1 of YR4 Vladimir Poutine (##:##) attempted an invasion of Foxxy Vixxen (##:##), but was repelled.
    July 1 of YR4 Dirty Thang (##:##) invaded Hugo Chav (##:##) and captured 170 acres of land.
    July 1 of YR4 Saddam hussein owned (##:##) captured 452 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Putin the Pygmachy (##:##) captured 423 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Vlad Tepes The Humanitarian (##:##) captured 290 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 255 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 Osama Bin Liner (##:##) captured 265 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 1 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 221 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Funky Diva (##:##) invaded Hugo Chav (##:##) and captured 187 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR4 Lenin the Lenient (##:##) captured 199 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Tayyip the Lightbringer (##:##) captured 206 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Saddam hussein owned (##:##) captured 232 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Idi Amin the Hungry One (##:##) captured 317 acres of land from Funky Diva (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Putin the Pygmachy (##:##) captured 217 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Idi Amin the Hungry One (##:##) captured 195 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Clinton dancing with Monica (##:##) captured 146 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Vlad Tepes The Humanitarian (##:##) captured 169 acres of land from Foxxy Vixxen (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Vlad Tepes The Humanitarian (##:##), captured 50 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Osama Bin Liner (##:##) captured 147 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 2 of YR4 Vladimir Poutine (##:##) captured 294 acres of land from Funky Diva (##:##).

Will edit it if it looks like a joke lolz.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 15-03-2012 at 22:21.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If there is one more thing I like than winning crowns, it's proving to people that they are not better than I am.

Discuss.
    What a big mouth... **** why don't you just whip it out on the table next? I mean how else do you prove it? Through a game? LOL...

Get back to that bottle.

Waving into fort? The troll king must be making moves behind the scene... What happened to biding time until their cfs expire?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Please let's not get this thread closed.

Who else could possibly be manipulating the game at this level?? Don't you see he's had us in his pocket the entire time?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

that's a ****-ton of dragons! and why did BIO send a dragon right before they declared?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

you mean rage sent a dragon

June 24 of YR4 Our dragon has set flight to ravage B I O (##:##)!
    June 24 of YR4 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at B I O (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) captured 265 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 We have declared WAR on B I O (##:##)!

saying "**** it" and pushing the button probably had to do something with it
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information