Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage v BIO

Enthusiast
    Proteus tried to pull an anri but fails. Go back to cowing n stop trying to troll.

this thread is LOLz, <3 RAGE <3 BIO

Veteran
    FYE:

Rage is so skilled that they use telepathy and not texts.
    Rage is so skilled, even Simians says DAMN!
    Rage is so skilled that they unlocked a new science level.
    Rage is the 1% - they don't pay taxes on aid.
    Rage is so skilled, when they cast Meteor Showers twice it stacks.
    Rage is so skilled, they start the age as Barons.
    Rage is so skilled, they opted out of explore pool gains in war.
    Rage is so skilled, mercenaries pay them to attack.
    Rage is so skilled, I dice for their benefit.
    Rage is so skilled, they tame enemy dragons.
    Rage eats cows for breakfast lunch and dinner. Over 1 Billion served.

Director of Age Changes
    In Rage, advisors behead you!
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Demon
    hmmmm ur sig sums up ur post Avenger :)))

Feisty..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I think you were on to something there hint...no I do not deem them worthy. I was actually running waves/etc while drinking 7 beers and trolling people on irc.
    7 WHOLE beers? Hide your 14 year old girlfriends everyone, Proteus will drink them under the table ;p

Enthusiast
    ^lol

I'll be 7 beers in before I finish my pancakes on Saturday.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Mate View Post
    that's a ****-ton of dragons! and why did BIO send a dragon right before they declared?
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    you mean rage sent a dragon

June 24 of YR4 Our dragon has set flight to ravage B I O (##:##)!
    June 24 of YR4 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at B I O (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) captured 265 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    June 24 of YR4 We have declared WAR on B I O (##:##)!

saying "**** it" and pushing the button probably had to do something with it

They obviously both had a ton of cash sitting around and would rather just send a quick dragon to get a bounce/help on hostile wave since the cash would get FGed instantly anyways. Both served a purpose: the Emerald by BIO + PF +BG and Rage all elites home must have killed a ****load of elites and the Ruby by Rage caused a bounce. Advantage BIO there. Choosing an emerald on the opening wave was pretty smart. I think that was a very strong opening wave by BIO and coupled with the fact that Orcs are garbage this round I'll give the advantage to BIO here in a mintime war.
    Last edited by Godly; 16-03-2012 at 03:48.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

and I'll give the advantage to Rage for having more talented players and better leadership.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

you're missing the point Godly, paper logs I posted are in exact same order, looks like they didn't wait too much after sending a dragon (only one sent out). Correct me if I'm wrong though
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    and I'll give the advantage to Rage for having more talented players and better leadership.
    talented players? hmmm.. are these Proteus1, Proteus2, Proteus3, Proteus4, Proteus5, Proteus6, Proteus7, Proteus8, Proteus9, Proteus10, Proteus11, Proteus12, Proteus13, Proteus14, Proteus15, Proteus 16, Proteus 17,Proteus 18, Proteus 19, Proteus 20, Proteus 21, Proteus 22, Proteus 23, Proteus 24 and Proteus 25.?? well that makes sense Kn.. I'll go for Rage too.. :)

Guess i'll try to update every ~12 hours.

Contd from my last CE post...

Red is BIO
    Green is Rage

July 8 of YR4 Daddy Dogg (##:##) ambushed armies from Lincoln Got SHOT SHOT SHOT (##:##) and took 139 acres of land.
    July 8 of YR4 Daddy Dogg (##:##) ambushed armies from Lincoln Got SHOT SHOT SHOT (##:##) and took 180 acres of land.
    July 8 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) ambushed armies from Osama One Liner (##:##) and took 155 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) ambushed armies from Robert Mugabe the merciful (##:##) and took 251 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Sister Honey (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 389 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Foxxy Ivory (##:##) attempted to invade Barack says our theme sucks (##:##).
    July 9 of YR4 Mother Love Soul (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 324 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Sister Honey (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 276 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Foxxy Ivory (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 234 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Macy Nasty (##:##) invaded Kim Jong-il the kind (##:##) and captured 302 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Mamma Lavendar (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 207 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Mamma Lavendar (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 177 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Mother Love Soul (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 309 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Chocolate Sin (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 328 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Deja Rose (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 277 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Chocolate Sin (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 215 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Harmony Trix (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 187 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Foxxy Vixxen (##:##) ambushed armies from Saddam hussein owned (##:##) and took 116 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Foxxy Vixxen (##:##) ambushed armies from Putin the Pygmachy (##:##) and took 108 acres of land.

July 9 of YR4 La Bella Finesse (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 173 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) ambushed armies from Vlad Tepes The Humanitarian (##:##) and took 84 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) ambushed armies from Osama Bin Liner (##:##) and took 132 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Harmony Trix (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 158 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Sister Delfino (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 161 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Medusa Honey (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 289 acres of land.

July 9 of YR4 Medusa Honey (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 244 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Sister Delfino (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 143 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Lolly Angel (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 98 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Medusa Lipps (##:##) attempted to invade Stalin the Gentle (##:##).
    July 9 of YR4 Medusa Lipps (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 211 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Lolly Angel (##:##) invaded Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and captured 90 acres of land.
    July 9 of YR4 Sindee Superstar (##:##) invaded Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) and captured 333 acres of land.

July 9 of YR4 La Bella Finesse (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 172 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Sindee Superstar (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 134 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Coca Trixx (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 186 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Deja Rose (##:##) invaded Stalin the Gentle (##:##) and captured 147 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Foxxy Momma (##:##) invaded Robert Mugabe the merciful (##:##) and captured 311 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) ambushed armies from Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and took 139 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Coca Trixx (##:##) invaded Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) and captured 154 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) ambushed armies from Saddam the Immortal (##:##) and took 223 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Lil Mystique (##:##) ambushed armies from Bill Clinton The Celibate (##:##) and took 162 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Lil Mystique (##:##) ambushed armies from Hamid Karzai US Pawn (##:##) and took 111 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Vicious Vixxen (##:##) invaded Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) and captured 295 acres of land.

July 10 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 271 acres of land from Funky Diva (##:##).
    July 10 of YR4 An unknown province from B I O (##:##) invaded Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) and captured 168 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Funky Diva (##:##) invaded Robert Mugabe the merciful (##:##) and captured 202 acres of land.

July 10 of YR4 Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##) attempted an invasion of Sindee Superstar (##:##), but was repelled.
    July 10 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) recaptured 162 acres of land from Vicious Vixxen (##:##).
    July 11 of YR4 Ben Stiller BLING BLING (##:##), captured 27 acres of land from Lil Mystique (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 Hugo Chav (##:##) captured 178 acres of land from Macy Nasty (##:##).

July 13 of YR4 Funky Diva (##:##) ambushed armies from Idi Amin the Hungry One (##:##) and took 158 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR4 War Lord GW Bush (##:##) captured 170 acres of land from Macy Nasty (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 Funky Diva (##:##) ambushed armies from Vladimir Poutine (##:##) and took 147 acres of land.
    July 13 of YR4 Tayyip the Lightbringer (##:##) captured 650 acres of land from Macy Nasty (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) recaptured 151 acres of land from Sister Honey (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) recaptured 213 acres of land from Sister Honey (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 Barack says our theme sucks (##:##) recaptured 178 acres of land from Mother Love Soul (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 An unknown province from Rage of Absalom (##:##) captured 336 acres of land from Daddy Dogg (##:##).
    July 13 of YR4 Clinton dancing with Monica (##:##) captured 530 acres of land from Macy Nasty (##:##).

Keep in mind Rage is still in the middle of their wave. But i'm going to sleep. Unique count is from start of hostilities so we don't miss BiOs first wave. Also, I got rid of aid shipments.

For the period of June 23 of YR4 to July 13 of YR4 (15 hours)
    -- By UPCF [0.99c] http://www.k3ltic.com/utopia/prince/

** Unique Summary of () **
    Total Unique Made: 24

** Unique Summary of () **
    Total Unique Made: 25
    Last edited by Bishop; 16-03-2012 at 09:21. Reason: ignore uniques list, 2 many anons
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    you're missing the point Godly, paper logs I posted are in exact same order, looks like they didn't wait too much after sending a dragon (only one sent out). Correct me if I'm wrong though
    I'm not missing anything. They wanted to get one dragon out the door before giving hostile ops (FG) so they could fund the 2nd before BIO could get rid of their cash. The bonus being that they also got a bounce out of it. FG is just too damn powerful to have millions of GC laying around not invested into a future dragon.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information