Hows war going??
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Lol how do you think it's going trollking? Elves and humans vs a winning setup can only go one way.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Lol how do you think it's going trollking? Elves and humans vs a winning setup can only go one way.
    Elves and Humans itself isn't a bad setup. They run no fearies so have 25 attackers which is nice. The issue is that Tacts ordinarily shouldn't be able to outpump Merchants.

Post Fiend
    Is this war a part of an ingenious MasterPlan by MA and co or an utter emberrasement? Fury has FarmSchool in session by the looks of it. I know Fury has thier P.H.D. in FarmSchool , but its on recieving not giving! Come on OS wake up :(

Merchants? Where are the merchants.
    - = Paintrain = -

Post Demon
    Flogger which side has the tacts? I mean you always are preaching that whoever attacks faster wins... So tact > meech ??

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Flogger which side has the tacts? I mean you always are preaching that whoever attacks faster wins... So tact > meech ??
    Fury has the tacts. OS I presume is merchant but I haven't had an account this age, so could be wrong. Elves also have QF, so shouldn't be THAT much slower.

Whoever attacks faster generally does win, but OS has 25 attackers and Fury does not. That should help in theory, as long as they can double tap, which appears to be the issue.

Old school giving Fury so many acres is just a disgrace, dont even try to grow if you are going to farm out that badly....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

They took weak races and made them even more weak by trying to run them as hybrids. Ofc fury would win. I hope they win land/nw honestly.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I feel like throwing my computer out of the window. Good ****ing game old school. Who was the masterbrain behind dicing/exploring so hard only to get farmed out to Fury in the worst way possible. Disband the KD all ready.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    My guess is that it was Fury's plan.

please note it was old school that declared too.

They got farmed long before war all ready... How many acres did they give up even before war started?
    Why even declare when losing that hard in hostile all ready. Activity is weak, organization is dead.
    I will put old school in the same category as your KD Realest. Infact i think your KD might be more organized and have a better gameplan then Old school.
    It will be one of the few times i give you any kind of credit Realest. So suck it in. Your KD could at least put Simians open for others to vulture us for 10-15 days and you only lost 15k acres. Now watch old school... I dont get how MA, Mod, essy, humle or whoever is over there can accept getting farmed out like that. Intra KD each other or something. Whatever you do dont give more FREE acres to Fury!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    Lol. I guess flogger didn't figure out elves lost qf last age since his elves didn't even attack. OS r sages btw. Y is troll king so upset at OS generosity? Fury should be still in ur rage after ur fight with sanc.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Lol. I guess flogger didn't figure out elves lost qf last age since his elves didn't even attack. OS r sages btw. Y is troll king so upset at OS generosity? Fury should be still in ur rage after ur fight with sanc.
    The whole kd is sage? No merch's at all?

Thread Information