Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Sanctuary

Post Fiend
    I definately will be watching, good to see so much action this age in the top end of the charts.

yeah action at the top is what this game needed. It's about time that the best warring kingdom gets the crown.
    This proves that even crappy kingdoms can be dwarven explores/dicers... but not many kingdoms can war.
    I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    yeah action at the top is what this game needed. It's about time that the best warring kingdom gets the crown.
    This proves that even crappy kingdoms can be dwarven explores/dicers... but not many kingdoms can war.
    While the race is more exciting at this point in the age than it has been in a long while, the best warring kingdom will likely not get the crown. The best kingdom on the side of the 4 that wins between abs and non-abs will get the crown.

Given that all four abs kds in general picked better race/pers's than the non abs kds (Sages do not seem to be doing well) odds are abs will win the crown despite BIO appearing to have the best crowning setup.

As long as the non-abs kds are in even numbers, don't coordinate, and make some mistakes on race/pers setups, abs in general should end up crowning.

If Fury successfully takes OS out of the race, then its 4 on 3, which is in general hard to overcome.
    Last edited by flogger; 20-03-2012 at 08:35.

Postaholic
    No offense Anri, but you probably shouldn't go advertising upcoming fights when you well know that there are ghettos that just wait for such news to go robbing them. Since you posted this we've gotten over 1000 rob ops - from Realest's shell, xx:xx, xx:xx, and untold quantities of ghettos. I don't think your kingdom needs a 2 dragon advantage such as to get 40m robbed from us in order to compete.
    Last edited by DHaran; 20-03-2012 at 12:38.

opppss. KD loc.. >.<

Enthusiast
    No offense Anri, but you probably shouldn't go advertising upcoming fights when you well know that there are ghettos that just wait for such news to go robbing them. Since you posted this we've gotten over 1000 rob ops - from Realest's shell, 8:18, 5:21, and untold quantities of ghettos. I don't think your kingdom needs a 2 dragon advantage such as to get 40m robbed from us in order to compete.
    not even 1 tick after rage gave notice we got robbed from same ghettoes while rage safely sit in eowcf.

Money on Troll King.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Veteran
    So many conspiracy theories. We in the WSMFPWHI alliance will not respond well to threats, nor false accusations.

TSAoGCwstbPBNAADNEBSIAOCERBDtAUW also will not respond well to threats, nor false accusations!

edit to remove typo!
    Last edited by pint; 20-03-2012 at 11:57.

Postaholic
    OMG so many new alliances and so many threatsels!
    I shall now form the IHNIWBIFLMFOAYS alliance to back up TSAoGCwstbPBNAADNEBSIAOCERBDtAUW and WSMFPWHI so we shalt pwn and make even bigger conspiracy!

ps: OMG is no alliance, it just stands for Oh My God.

Regular
    I bet it didnt just start after the notices, we've been robbing all age. Protect your gc better or spend it if you cant.....

let's call it the IHNIWBIFLMFOAYSTSAoGCwstbPBNAADNEBSIAOCERBDtAUWWSMFPWHIOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!-alliance!
    only welcome to join if you can memorize it :)

Postaholic
    I hope as co-founder I don't need to memorize? ;) ;)

Sir Postalot
    Sanc is just going to eat the wave, nothing to see here

i like how dorje conveniently leaves out the minor detail we've been robbing him ever since his ill-advised hits into us. I have no idea why he thinks he can just hit us and expect us to ignore it. But i guess it's easier to blame Anri, since the Troll King manipulates us all.

April 3 of YR4 Bugs Bunny (##:##) invaded JulyZerg (##:##) and captured 334 acres of land.
    April 3 of YR4 The Amazing Spiderman (##:##) invaded Mvp (##:##) and captured 239 acres of land.

Thread Information