Thread: Utopia-style Android App

Utopia-style Android App

I played Utopia when I was a teenager, and it was a lot of fun, but one thing that I always wanted was the ability to play Utopia "on the go" so to speak. Now that smart phones have become pervasive, the idea of having a Utopia-style game "on the go" has become a possibility.

So here's my question:

• Are there any Utopia-style games out there on Android (or any smart phone platform)? If there are, I'd love to give them a try.
    • If not, is this something that people here would be interested in playing if one were created?

Its an idea I've been toying with for a while, but I thought that I would "test the water" first before devoting any time to the idea.

Get a nokia e71 unlocked.

Irc and utopia in ur finger tips. Dont need an app version of the game imo. I barely even go on a computer anymore to play, even things like posting intel in pimp etc is done on phone. It's still obviously faster doing stuff on a computer, but i dont have to walk to a computer when im parked in my car, etc.

Also, i find it much easier waking up in the middle of the night to log onto utopia (if need be) while using my phone. Takes 5 mins, dont have to leave my bed or nething, and i fall back to sleep easy.

I will honestly prolly never switch phones for the rest of my life. How do you improve perfection?

Oh and btw, i made this post on my phone as well lol.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 19-03-2012 at 07:24.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Whats the new skin like on the phone? How do you use IRC on a phone?

Post Fiend
    There's nothing as involved as utopia - I think that's the trade-off. WorldWar and other Storm8 games are about the closest I can think of, you can build units and join allies but it's lacking any 'strategy'. Then again, any game (even this one) ends up boiling down to who can do the math and sleep the least.

Thread Information