Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage of Absalom: Dealbreakers

Post Demon
    @Palem: Fail troll. This happens when you're a Faery. Not aggressive enough to do it right.

@utonub: It wasn't made to be funny. It's verbatim. Just kidding... it's both!

@Godly: What's your excuse this time? It's raining outside?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    @Palem: Fail troll. This happens when you're a Faery. Not aggressive enough to do it right.

@utonub: It wasn't made to be funny. It's verbatim. Just kidding... it's both!

@Godly: What's your excuse this time? It's raining outside?
    It's simply worth quoting you because what you say is amusing. People should be more like you Ezzerland. Why do we play this game? Maybe some people play to be mad at other people or for drama, but I think most we play for fun. Your posts make it fun. Bravo to you.

Things get too serious when im not around, good thing Ezzerland was here to save the day. (Thanks for the cliffs). I guess i dont have to read this entire thread then as i got banned earlier.

Oh and btw Utopianub, it's pretty obvious to me that you're a forum multi lol.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    It's simply worth quoting you because what you say is amusing. People should be more like you Ezzerland. Why do we play this game? Maybe some people play to be mad at other people or for drama, but I think most we play for fun. Your posts make it fun. Bravo to you.
    Awe, you flatter me. Thanks <3

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Things get too serious when im not around, good thing Ezzerland was here to save the day. (Thanks for the cliffs). I guess i dont have to read this entire thread then as i got banned earlier.

Appears to be, but not obviously.

A guy thats never played in a top kd sure has a lot of reasons to defend rage with essay long posts in every page lol.

Post Demon
    A guy thats never played in a top kd sure has a lot of reasons to defend rage with essay long posts in every page lol.
    Beauty of a forum is the freedom of opinion from anyone able to read it.

Post Fiend
    This is the only forum account I have ever had on these forums. Once, many years ago on the old echelon site I had a forum name of "Jobiad" and was pretty active in the roleplaying forums. I suppose if having had to make a new account for these forums makes me a "multi" then you are correct. But this is my only account.

I feel like some of the kd's I've played for were very good. Ended ages with 9 and 10 warwins before. I just don't recall ever being in an actual contest for the top finish. Generally like the top 15-20 kind of finishes, with it getting better lately with so few good kd's going. Just because I didn't play for any of the old famous kd's doesn't mean I haven't been around a long time and haven't observed the various conflicts and drama's over the age. Unfortunately since I don't play for most of the kd's who are involved in these drama posts, I usually can only base my opinion and post on what is in the thread. Based on what the different parties have said in this thread, it seems (to me, a self proclaimed Utopia nub) that Rage hasn't done anything wrong, this time.

Apparently earlier in the age they waved a kd who still had their armies out from waving a third kd. That was wrong to do, again in my opinion. No kd in the history of the game has played spotlessly clean like a virgin. If you always play fair and honorable in every situation, then kd's who do not have the same standards will just take advantage of you all the time. In my observation over the last few years, absalom in general has had more shady things done to them than they have done to others, and usually when they do something "shady" to others it is in retaliation for a previous action against them, and generally you see ASF or dorje come explain the situation. You don't have to agree with their explanations, but nobody should be naive enough to think any particular side is always in the right or always in the wrong. I think the saying in English is "your side, my side, the right side) meaning that neither your side nor my side are the right side. Did I say that right?

Thank you. I only respond to what I read here.

Thats fine if hes not Proteus.

Post Fiend
    if i'm ignorant brado, you are a hipocrite... one of the biggest abs haters 20 ages ago now s'in their D. If only Delm was here to see you now!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    if i'm ignorant brado, you are a hipocrite... one of the biggest abs haters 20 ages ago now s'in their D. If only Delm was here to see you now!
    YES! He's a 'hypocrite' because what was true 20 ages ago is also true now! I love you maug, but you're not helping your own case xP

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    This is the only forum account I have ever had on these forums. Once, many years ago on the old echelon site I had a forum name of "Jobiad" and was pretty active in the roleplaying forums. I suppose if having had to make a new account for these forums makes me a "multi" then you are correct. But this is my only account.

I feel like some of the kd's I've played for were very good. Ended ages with 9 and 10 warwins before. I just don't recall ever being in an actual contest for the top finish. Generally like the top 15-20 kind of finishes, with it getting better lately with so few good kd's going. Just because I didn't play for any of the old famous kd's doesn't mean I haven't been around a long time and haven't observed the various conflicts and drama's over the age. Unfortunately since I don't play for most of the kd's who are involved in these drama posts, I usually can only base my opinion and post on what is in the thread. Based on what the different parties have said in this thread, it seems (to me, a self proclaimed Utopia nub) that Rage hasn't done anything wrong, this time.

Apparently earlier in the age they waved a kd who still had their armies out from waving a third kd. That was wrong to do, again in my opinion. No kd in the history of the game has played spotlessly clean like a virgin. If you always play fair and honorable in every situation, then kd's who do not have the same standards will just take advantage of you all the time. In my observation over the last few years, absalom in general has had more shady things done to them than they have done to others, and usually when they do something "shady" to others it is in retaliation for a previous action against them, and generally you see ASF or dorje come explain the situation. You don't have to agree with their explanations, but nobody should be naive enough to think any particular side is always in the right or always in the wrong. I think the saying in English is "your side, my side, the right side) meaning that neither your side nor my side are the right side. Did I say that right?

Thank you. I only respond to what I read here.
    That's fine, if you're not Proteus.

Post Fiend
    YES! He's a 'hypocrite' because what was true 20 ages ago is also true now! I love you maug, but you're not helping your own case xP
    im not defending anything other than his claim of my ignorance.

I will say this only once because it is becoming boring having to repeat myself - insolence is insolence. I asked us to tag InZZolence in our 1st age of when I took a few ZZ peeps to Insolence and I thought InZZolence looked cooler than just Insolence and I was the only real x ZZ leader in the Insolence council - Insolence main leaders were and still are Wannes and Twisty and maybe Prot now but Prot was also never a main leader in ZZ when CGG and I were both there - ZZ leadership was CGG, Maugrim and myself with Prot as head council. I have also asked repeatedly for Insolence to untag InZZolence and go back to Insolence because well there is no fuZZy| in Insolence anymore (see where the ZZ came from? lol)

As for this BS about deals - ZZ never re-defined anything. There are different periods in the game be it hostile, war or EoW cf - if a CF deal does not state "notice cannot be given during EoW cf period" then there is no EoW cf period clause. When we did our cfs in ZZ we made sure to include all situations so things like this wouldn't happen.

typical ZZ cf convo on council channel "make sure its something like no notice can be given while either side is in an active hostile / war / EoW cf with a 48hr break clause after x date" - its not rocket science lol

As for people going from anti abs to playing in the abs flagship kingdom - i just LOL

/me wuvs maugrim
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 20-03-2012 at 22:04.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    I will say this only once because it is becoming boring having to repeat myself - insolence is insolence. I asked us to tag InZZolence in our 1st age of when I took a few ZZ peeps to Insolence and I thought InZZolence looked cooler than just Insolence and I was the only real x ZZ leader in the Insolence council - Insolence main leaders were and still are Wannes and Twisty and maybe Prot now but Prot was also never a main leader in ZZ when CGG and I were both there - ZZ leadership was CGG, Maugrim and myself with Prot as head council. I have also asked repeatedly for Insolence to untag InZZolence and go back to Insolence because well there is no fuZZy| in Insolence anymore (see where the ZZ came from? lol)

As for this BS about deals - ZZ never re-defined anything. There are different periods in the game be it hostile, war or EoW cf - if a CF deal does not state "notice cannot be given during EoW cf period" then there is no EoW cf period clause. When we did our cfs in ZZ we made sure to include all situations so things like this wouldn't happen.

As for people going from anti abs to playing in the abs flagship kingdom - i just LOL

/me wuvs maugrim
    So let me get this straight...

ZZ is Inzzo?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    im not defending anything other than his claim of my ignorance.
    I understood that. I was trying to hint that your post made you look ignorant. That was over your head :(

Thread Information