Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage of Absalom: Dealbreakers

Insolence, can i read the loggs of your deal?

I find it strange that a notice cant be given to someone from EoW. Its another thing if a notice is given into EoW.

Can i see the loggs where it says a notice cant be given from EoW or even from war. The problem lies within being handed a notice into war or EoW. Giving a notice to someone else from EoW is just badass. Rage just had a war vs BiO and gives notice to another KD. GG :)

If a KD like to give notice from EoW i dont see a problem with it. But i want to see the deal unmanipulated in clear text.

Provide plz... Else im leaning towards picking side with Proteus on this one.
    Last edited by Anri; 19-03-2012 at 16:12. Reason: spelling
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Proteus, you know how much I respect you... but, really? If you think you're being clever and exploiting 'loopholes' you're wrong. This isn't an exercise in contract law. This game is about kingdom/player ethics and respect. You're quickly losing mine. This is a pretty obvious attempt to exploit a KD in full pump mode so your ego isn't so bruised after the beating from BiO. You don't look like a leader making smart tactical decisions anymore. You look pathetic and scared. I expect so much better from you.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    be like the ghetto cats, no silly deals. All these top 10 whiner KD's.
    It's easy to play with no deals when you don't want to be #1.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Insolence, can i read the loggs of your deal?

I find it strange that a notice cant be given to someone from EoW. Its another thing if a notice is given into EoW.

Can i see the loggs where it says a notice cant be given from EoW or even from war. The problem lies within being handed a notice into war or EoW. Giving a notice to someone else from EoW is just badass. Rage just had a war vs BiO and gives notice to another KD. GG :)

If a KD like to give notice from EoW i dont see a problem with it. But i want to see the deal unmanipulated in clear text.

Provide plz... Else im leaning towards picking side with Proteus on this one.
    End of War Cease Fire offers full war protection and is therefor part of war. A kingdom is shown At War.
    Give it into or out of violates an agreement "Cannot be given in hostile/war".

Its seems to be typical for Absalom kingdoms to try and play their own individual rules, bending them as it benefits them. Now they do it to try and serve a notice this way.
    We hit fury 7 times, Rage waves us 10 hours later. By Rage rules we're not hostile because they have no button. So technically speaking, it's OK for 10 different kingdoms to hit rage 7 times, as it would not be hostile. See what this bending the rules goes to?

Post Fiend
    Hrm. Interesting. Apparently some friends of BiO broke their CF's with Rage so that Rage could not drop oow and serve notice. Rage would be vulnerable to those kd's (who broke their deals) stealing their resources, etc... and then of course there is the matter that generally when kd's war, it's good manners to not immediately push into a war again unless both sides want it or there was some dirty thing that happened. In this case BiO traded a warwin for some acres at mintime but apparently isn't satisfied with that?

I find it funny that people are accusing Proteus of nefariousness when some of the very same people have already broken their deals so they can harm Rage if/when rage drops out of the eowcf.

It's cool that you guys quoted ASF, but what was the context? Can we has a link to the thread in question? I'd like to see what the situation was then. This feels like a pot calling kettle black situation if ever there was one.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    Hrm. Interesting. Apparently some friends of BiO broke their CF's with Rage so that Rage could not drop oow and serve notice. Rage would be vulnerable to those kd's (who broke their deals) stealing their resources, etc... and then of course there is the matter that generally when kd's war, it's good manners to not immediately push into a war again unless both sides want it or there was some dirty thing that happened. In this case BiO traded a warwin for some acres at mintime but apparently isn't satisfied with that?

I find it funny that people are accusing Proteus of nefariousness when some of the very same people have already broken their deals so they can harm Rage if/when rage drops out of the eowcf.

It's cool that you guys quoted ASF, but what was the context? Can we has a link to the thread in question? I'd like to see what the situation was then. This feels like a pot calling kettle black situation if ever there was one.
    Yes this is all the works of BiO. Thanks for the credit!

"Cannot be given in hostile/war".

It use to be "Cannot be given INTO hostile/war"
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

"Cannot be given in hostile/war".

It use to be "Cannot be given INTO hostile/war"
    Theres only word of war, not about into or out of so counts both ways.

Dear diary,
    Today the troll king was a diplomat and gave advice to his lessers.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Has not BiO claimed Rage? Thus this notice is still not legit. Should just be dissmissed as non legit and BiO vs Rage should continue. If Rage would so much as touch Insolence they would get raped by two KDs or more. So whats the problem here??

EDIT: If BiO cfed Rage i think the notice is legit.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Dear diary,
    Today the troll king was a diplomat and gave advice to his lessers.
    I am not a diplomat, i am the police! ;-)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Demon
    Rage did touch insolence anri

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Rage did touch insolence anri
    Show!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Insolence should not get any free acres. If anything they can take over the conflict vs Rage instead of trying to make it out as if Rage should get double hostiled and farmed for its acres. I prefer seeing Insolence make a ****ing move themselfs and war for its acres like everyone else. I find this entire situation very lame. Either its BiO vs Rage or its Insolence vs Rage. It should be up to Baka if he wants Rage or not.

I will go berzerk on something if Insolence is allowed free acres when they have done NOTHING this age to deserve it... (so far)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I am not a diplomat, i am the troll king! ;-)
    Fixed that for you.

Thread Information