Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage of Absalom: Dealbreakers

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Godly, most would also call it blocking when Inzz refused to give us a cf deal most of last age for their stated purpose of wanting to prevent us from pumping. It's actually an interesting tactic to spend last age trying to "block" people like Rage from being able to pump and then this age going sage and whining when people don't want you sitting on extreme sci for weeks on end.

As for BIO, they waved us, we declared, we warred, they decided to withdraw from the war, thus ending it. There is no existing conflict. If we hit and ran them, I could see them trying to make some claim on the fight not being over, but when they ended the war at their own choice, they get no such claim.

But I support your assumptions that we won't even wave you so you should probably just sit on low military and pump builds and keep sci pumping. That sounds like a good plan
    I didn't know ASF likes to troll too. I must have infected him.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Godly, most would also call it blocking when Inzz refused to give us a cf deal most of last age for their stated purpose of wanting to prevent us from pumping. It's actually an interesting tactic to spend last age trying to "block" people like Rage from being able to pump and then this age going sage and whining when people don't want you sitting on extreme sci for weeks on end.

As for BIO, they waved us, we declared, we warred, they decided to withdraw from the war, thus ending it. There is no existing conflict. If we hit and ran them, I could see them trying to make some claim on the fight not being over, but when they ended the war at their own choice, they get no such claim.

But I support your assumptions that we won't even wave you so you should probably just sit on low military and pump builds and keep sci pumping. That sounds like a good plan.
    Good post ASF. Funny to see Godly whinging about something his kd did last age on the assumption that it is what you're doing now. Gonna be funny if he stays on low military and in a pump build and you guys wave him. Man uto is getting amusing again these days.

Regular

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Between -10% pop space and not having +40% income like merch that makes ToG just approximate the merch bonus that every other bank has.

Making a Feary bank just takes a useful race and makes it useless, and takes a useless race (human) and keeps it in NW range to be useless.

And to hint's response that it makes it immune to fireball, it also makes it immune to retal if everyone CF's bio and it puts its own bank up.
    I was being facetious

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    Man uto is getting amusing again these days.
    Amusing enough, BIO just got hacked including bakas prov, so 2 provs dead, full funded drake on Rage canceled with a touch of some other abuse a prov with in game monarchy can allow. Fun days coming up eh

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hint View Post
    Amusing enough, BIO just got hacked including bakas prov, so 2 provs dead, full funded drake on Rage canceled with a touch of some other abuse a prov with in game monarchy can allow. Fun days coming up eh
    Wow. Just wow.

they'll be reinstated.

I would like to apologize in advance for Versace's behaviour once again.

Postaholic
    I bet it was TheRock who hacked Bio!!

Sir Postalot
    What the french toast?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    My money is on Vines. We're approaching the final stage!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by hint View Post
    That's not cool. They will restore them right?

If they don't restore them, what would that mean? I'm not familiar with province deletion/restoration, sorry.

That's not cool. They will restore them right?

If they don't restore them, what would that mean? I'm not familiar with province deletion/restoration, sorry.
    It means gg for them, try again next age.

Sir Postalot
    If they don't restore them, what would that mean?.
    It means the two blank spaces will be about as useful as Sanc's 11k acre feary vs Simians.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    they'll be reinstated.

I would like to apologize in advance for Versace's behaviour once again.
    nudes or GTFO
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

It means the two blank spaces will be about as useful as Sanc's 11k acre feary vs Simians.
    I legit lol'd. ahahahaha. Don't like that bank at all eh.

Regular
    ^ ^ indeed

Thread Information