Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Science pump

Training comes after science, not before. You can easily run rushed/extreme with just banks and schools.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Sage would have been a good idea. I had my guilds higher for a while but needed to grow/pump so I put some of them into my arms. I kept the homes cause of the -10% pop that faeries have the age.

Quote Originally Posted by sumdumelf View Post
    Sage would have been a good idea. I had my guilds higher for a while but needed to grow/pump so I put some of them into my arms. I kept the homes cause of the -10% pop that faeries have the age.
    with your current stats, restart and go sage. you would barely be undoing what you have already accomplished. tog a bunch of gold and send to kd mates. restart and have them send it back and rebuild.
    What does 1337 mean?

I'm tempted to but I dunno if my monarch has any invites left. How much longer is the age gonna be anyway?

Alright thanks guys I decided to restart after all. Gonna look for a different kingdom with some knowledgeable players to help me out.

Kind of late to gain an advantage out of sage at this point!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

sort of, but he clearly wasnt doing anything with mystic. it will give him good practice on how to properly pump for next age. i think this age will be a lot of guess work on what fits for him and such. everyone has to start somewhere.
    What does 1337 mean?

Thread Information