Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio's two Provs?

Bio's two Provs?

What happened to two of their provs? They are down 10K acres and lost two guys in a couple hours. what happened?

One of which was Baka from the looks of it
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

Enthusiast
    Someone logged into them and delited them.

Before doing that he/she canceled BIOs full funded dragon on Rage, changed their banner and monarch msg into "you got trolled".

Post Demon
    i guess word on the street is that Rage hacked their accounts...... no idea how though

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Did someone give Proteus a Mikes Hard Lemonade? You know he gets crazy when he's drunk!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    i guess word on the street is that Rage hacked their accounts...... no idea how though
    No, we did not.

Postaholic
    Lets get this straight... we're not accusing Rage of any form of hacking so lets just get that cleared first and foremost. We will defend Rage on that point.

Whoever did hack our accounts... that was well prepared. I was logged in and training and after clicking 'train' the prov was gone.

Good job.
    Last edited by baka; 20-03-2012 at 05:55.

Post Fiend
    Rage had a couple provs hacked a few ages back by someone in dreams/sonata kd I believe. I believe those provs got restored, so hopefully BiO's will also. Whoever you are DDodge, you seem awfully quick to point fingers. You can say a lot of things about Proteus (and many people have), but he will troll you, mock you, brag, rub your face in it if he beats you ... but he doesn't go beyond words, and he wouldn't do this. And obviously Rage wouldn't either.

It was simple really. First we installed a keylogger into your system. When you logged your kdmate's account and punched in his password, we copied that down. We waited to see if you would do more, but it seemed like you only had 1 other acct at this time, So, after you were done and disconnected the remote connection, you opened Internet Explorer (use a better browser man) to log your own account. You then proceeded to type in your own password, which we quickly jotted down.

Now armed with 2 logins and passwords, the rest is elementary.

You're welcome.

sucks in the middle of the war! Last thing you need is two of your prov's vanishing...
    Last edited by Dragons Mate; 20-03-2012 at 06:05. Reason: who says I edited anything?!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Whoever did hack our accounts... that was well prepared. I was logged in and training and after clicking 'train' the prov was gone.

Good job.
    So they changed the monarch message, changed the banner, cancelled your dragon AND deleted your prov in the 10 seconds it takes to train?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Mate View Post
    sucks in the middle of the war! Last thing you need is two of your prov's vanishing...
    hope BiO doesn't lose to Rage because of it..owait ;D

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    So they changed the monarch message, changed the banner, cancelled your dragon AND deleted your prov in the 10 seconds it takes to train?
    Afaik, yes. But could've been done before but I didn't notice.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Wowza

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    It was simple really. First we installed a keylogger into your system. When you logged your kdmate's account and punched in his password, we copied that down. We waited to see if you would do more, but it seemed like you only had 1 other acct at this time, So, after you were done and disconnected the remote connection, you opened Internet Explorer (use a better browser man) to log your own account. You then proceeded to type in your own password, which we quickly jotted down.

You're welcome.
    Trolling whilst someone gets deleted is against trolling ettiquite.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post

You're welcome.
    I play mainly from my phone or at the office.

If this guy manages to plant a keylogger on my office desktop and go through all the layers of security typically found in conglomerate banks then my prov deserves to be deleted. In fact, I'll pay him for going through such efforts.

Thread Information