Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio's two Provs?

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    I play mainly from my phone or at the office.

If this guy manages to plant a keylogger on my office desktop and go through all the layers of security typically found in conglomerate banks then my prov deserves to be deleted. In fact, I'll pay him for going through such efforts.

It was me! How much do I get?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

you get it right. and realest had just admit that. so stop this accusing things. somebody have to hack you, so others can win the war? are you even serious???
    :p

hail my king. (u know who)

I play mainly from my phone or at the office.

If this guy manages to plant a keylogger on my office desktop and go through all the layers of security typically found in conglomerate banks then my prov deserves to be deleted. In fact, I'll pay him for going through such efforts.

when was the last time you played from something outside of phone/office? cause you said "mainly"

My two cents: Who ever did this, did it in favor of Rage. Now how many people are out there doing good deeds for other people for nothing =D
    I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    when was the last time you played from something outside of phone/office? cause you said "mainly"

My two cents: Who ever did this, did it in favor of Rage. Now how many people are out there doing good deeds for other people for nothing =D
    Honestly it seems more like BiO has vendetta against Rage. Rage doesn't seem to have any grudge against BiO. I wouldn't be quick to assume why anyone did anything. We don't know who did this. We probably won't know who did this (unless provs vanish from some other kd at the same time the BiO ones get restored). There's also the possibility that BiO did it themselves to generate an excuse to back down from the hardline stance they were taking or to try and make it look like Rage did it. I mean, there's loads of possibilities. I would rate Rage having done it themselves as the least likely, followed very closely by them having had someone else do it. That's just not Rage's style.

Now ... I almost believed Realist's post, lol. That was either a true post disguised as a trolling post, or an epic trolling post. I forget what it's called when you use satire in a way that's so believable you could be mistaken for being serious. Usually it comes up in religious contexts. It's like that fake church website that's just believable enough that some people think it's real. There's a word for that kind of satire, but I can't remember it in English. Maybe someone knows it?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    Honestly it seems more like BiO has vendetta against Rage. Rage doesn't seem to have any grudge against BiO. I wouldn't be quick to assume why anyone did anything. We don't know who did this. We probably won't know who did this (unless provs vanish from some other kd at the same time the BiO ones get restored). There's also the possibility that BiO did it themselves to generate an excuse to back down from the hardline stance they were taking or to try and make it look like Rage did it. I mean, there's loads of possibilities. I would rate Rage having done it themselves as the least likely, followed very closely by them having had someone else do it. That's just not Rage's style.

Now ... I almost believed Realist's post, lol. That was either a true post disguised as a trolling post, or an epic trolling post. I forget what it's called when you use satire in a way that's so believable you could be mistaken for being serious. Usually it comes up in religious contexts. It's like that fake church website that's just believable enough that some people think it's real. There's a word for that kind of satire, but I can't remember it in English. Maybe someone knows it?
    You're quite the conspiracy theorist aren't ya? Everything is according to BiO's plans from your theories. You give us too much credit.

I said this once and I'll say it again. Any accusation against Rage for hacking us is not from any members of BiO and we do not endorse anyone's views otherwise on their accusations. We will continue to defend Rage on that point.

Now please, just rest your case already.
    Last edited by baka; 20-03-2012 at 07:25.

Post Fiend
    Well baka, I give credit to you, if this would have happene to me I wouldnt be posting in this thread.

Post Fiend
    You're quite the conspiracy theorist aren't ya? Everything is according to BiO's plans from your theories. You give us too much credit.

I said this once and I'll say it again. Any accusation against Rage for hacking us is not from any members of BiO and we do not endorse anyone's views otherwise on their accusations. We will continue to defend Rage on that point.

Now please, just rest your case already.
    Yeah, good on you baka. I saw you said you were pretty sure Rage didn't do it. I was just responding to Ron Burgundy saying whoever did it did it on Rage's behalf and/or request. I pointed out several possibilties just to point out that there are many things that could have happened and we probably won't know. I hope they restore fast and you should be given commendment for defending Rage and keeping calm. Bad situation but you showing class.

The troll king is suspiciously absent from this thread
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruukis View Post
    Well baka, I give credit to you, if this would have happene to me I wouldnt be posting in this thread.
    It is what it is... a combination of my own carelessness and a guy (or girl) who probably gets cheap thrills doing something like this and maybe having a good laugh right now reading these forums and my public channel etc.

Nonetheless I believe it has nothing to do with Rage and I'm not one to jump to conclusions without hard evidence anyways. But I'm sure many are and will take this opportunity to play with a little dirt so I'm here to give my support where needed.

Post Fiend
    when account are logged into like this then there is usualy a culprit who knows the hacked ones well. Thing is to find connection between the 2 provinces and then see who could have had opertunety.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Trolling whilst someone gets deleted is against trolling ettiquite.
    Not according to my knowledge, and I wrote the book on trolling etiquette.

PS nicely done Realest.
    Last edited by Syntico; 20-03-2012 at 11:54.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    Honestly it seems more like BiO has vendetta against Rage. Rage doesn't seem to have any grudge against BiO. I wouldn't be quick to assume why anyone did anything.
    BiO probably has a vendetta about rage because 5'4" Proteus doesn't ever stfu. I wonder how the investment banking world will treat a midget. Good thing he'll be on the phone.

Rage doesn't have a grudge, but they're definitely scared of BIO -- so that makes you the primary suspect. Not saying you did this at all. I'm just saying if I were a detective and this were a homicide, you'd be the first house I'd knock on.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Regular
    I don't think baka was hacked. I think the game was hacked. If two big provinces were attacked, that seems pretty unlikely to be a random attack.

The only other solution is that someone hacked utopia, and then ??deleted two of the top provinces..
    if it is true that baka's facebook was also attacked, then.......... more than likely the attacker had enough access to utopia server to get plaintext passwords.

I am going to change ALL OF MY PASSWORDS, because who knows how long it will take the admins to find out who hacked utopia server and what else they know..

Eurycratides, when you have no idea what you're talking about, it's usually best not to speak at all.

Regular
    even if nobody hacked utopia (they did) then it is always good to change passwords now and then.... hop to

Thread Information