Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio's two Provs?

Stop trolling.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurycratides View Post
    I don't think baka was hacked. I think the game was hacked. If two big provinces were attacked, that seems pretty unlikely to be a random attack.

The only other solution is that someone hacked utopia, and then ??deleted two of the top provinces..
    if it is true that baka's facebook was also attacked, then.......... more than likely the attacker had enough access to utopia server to get plaintext passwords.

I am going to change ALL OF MY PASSWORDS, because who knows how long it will take the admins to find out who hacked utopia server and what else they know..
    this is good thinking man ... but I am afraid this is bigger even ... I think they hacked the internet itslef.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    :o !

The mods should be alerting google that the internet has been compromised. This is no joking matter.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    It's likely that the associated email accounts were compromised. Once that's done it's pretty easy to take control of utopia, FB, etc.

Post Fiend
    What's up with Bio having 2 provs under 80nw/a now? some sort of strat?

They're the top kingdom, so it must be the top strat. I'd go try it out quickly, if I were you, before everyone else catches on and the entire server is doing it.

FYI, prov's are back. Nobody mentioned it so I'll do it now. Not sure when they get put back though!

And as for the 2 provs with tiny NW/A, maybe Massacre chains..? But since they are both going for the land/NW crowns, you'd think they'd just go for land grabs, unless BIO isn't withdrawing at min time with land advantage and this turned into a real war for the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

80 nwpa, they be gaining land and attacking every 8 hours. If left untouched and fireballs/MS doesnt take a ton as troops die.
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran
    Is this more trolling? The two provs that were deleted got reinstated with everything but troops hence the low nwpa.

Thanks for making this happen BTW, support. Appreciated

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lol you guys didn't notice that the two provs with 80 nwpa were the same ones that were reinstated?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Rage doesn't have a grudge, but they're definitely scared of BIO -- so that makes you the primary suspect. Not saying you did this at all. I'm just saying if I were a detective and this were a homicide, you'd be the first house I'd knock on.
    Slow down there Godly. Just because I've lol'd at baka and said nice things about abs doesn't make me from Rage or from abs even. And I'm fairly certain that merely pointing out that BiO is the one who seems to have a vendetta doesn't make my house the first one to knock on when something shady happens. Assumptions are not your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    lol you guys didn't notice that the two provs with 80 nwpa were the same ones that were reinstated?
    No, I didn't...

They really got brought back with 0 troops?! (having never been deleted and then reinstated, I know not how this works)
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaNub View Post
    Slow down there Godly. Just because I've lol'd at baka and said nice things about abs doesn't make me from Rage or from abs even. And I'm fairly certain that merely pointing out that BiO is the one who seems to have a vendetta doesn't make my house the first one to knock on when something shady happens. Assumptions are not your friend.
    I'm referring to knocking on Rage's house. Also, if you aren't from Rage, you sure fooled me. I'd say get off your knees a bit and stop auditioning for Proteus' account.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Mate View Post
    They really got brought back with 0 troops?! (having never been deleted and then reinstated, I know not how this works)
    Whoever deleted the accounts prolly released troops and there's nothing support can do about that.

Thread Information