Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not slaying dragons

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lastunicorn View Post
    but isn't it worse to lose 3 specs per acre only to have a fourth dragon hit you that gives you the same penalties in the end?
    1 dragon is roughly 0.8 spec per acre per province btw, not 3 :)

actual formula is province acres x kingdom nwpa / 220
    Last edited by grofdojka; 23-03-2012 at 17:41.

Forum Addict
    Fools gold?

Quote Originally Posted by grofdojka View Post
    1 dragon is roughly 0.8 spec per acre per province btw, not 3 :)

actual formula is province acres x kingdom nwpa / 220
    I wrote that as a rough formula for killing 3 dragons. And yes, it is closer to 0.8 if everyone logs on when the dragon arrives and sends that much. What often happens in my experience is that some people only log in twice a day or so, and miss the opportunity to send, while the other provs get impatient (especially if the dragon has been around a bit and almost dead) and send even more specs. For three dragon slayings I'd say I end up sending 3 specs per acre just to pick up the slack and finish it off.

Post Fiend
    how fast did you withdraw?

Regular
    In a recent war, we killed three dragons and they withdrew before funding the fourth. Each dragon was killed within about 5 hours and we got maybe a days worth tops of dragon free warring between each. We sent one Emerald which stayed on them the entire time. Killing the dragons with quickness was a huge moral boost.

We all had plenty of gold since we didn't have any dragon funding and networths, while starting out pretty even, grew apart by almost 1 million. By the end of war ceasefire, we were able to generate plenty of soldiers and gold to leave war early even with phenomonal gains.

Sure there are other variables to account for but that's just my personal experience regarding dragons.

For the time from February 17 of YR5 till January 20 of YR6
    -- Uniques: 79

Well , we usually make 110-120 unique attacks in 48 hours war , something is not right up there , how many provinces are in your kingdom?

EDIT:I've enjoyed reading the report from your war , it was something else really:

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...iller-Machines

please disregard my question , good luck to your kingdom , have fun:)
    Last edited by TitusAN; 01-04-2012 at 12:38.
    Jesters - Legacy - RoughKnecks - Strippers

with us the incomming dragon is pretty much on the attackers. the tm/s though few keep ms 24/7 and eco spells, our thieves remove any pockets of gold and nightstrike.the tms pretty much do all the dragon funding like 70 + %. there are only 2 of us t/ms and about 2 hybrids. midway thru war my thief count will drop about 20% but im fat on tpa so when they die off my b.e gos back giving me a ton of incomming soldiers to suply the attackers but i still keep my strength.

sometimes its a waste though last war we just finished they never killed the first dragon and we funded the second to 1gc but they surrendered . so arround 5 mill down the drain.that was alot because there was no money or runes anywere durring that war

Thread Information