Thread: Estimating Thieves/Wizards

Regular

Estimating Thieves/Wizards

Spy on Thrones: does 20%+1 give you most accurate estimation on enemy prov's thieves/wizards? Or does sending more thieves give you better intel on these?

For infiltrate, yes - there is no wizard estimation op.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Angel just takes a guess when it uses the KD page in conjunction with an SoT based on NW. Because of this, the more accurate the information from the SoT, the more accurate this guess should be! The guesses are really pointless though, they only tell you who are T/M or strong hybrids are, but not how strong they actually are! And since you should be able to tell a T/M or strong attacker hybrid from the solid hybrids and mediocre hybrids, it serves little purpose IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

Angel's T/M guess can be a useful indicator so determine if a prov has good sci
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information