Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100% elite undead

100% elite undead

Was wondering if anyone thought it possible to run a 100% elite undead and if so what str a t they would run.

I ran a such an undead just last age. Adapted to this age, the strat would be something like undead warrior @ 300 acres
    30% tgs
    30% rax
    20% guilds
    20% towers
    25epa+ 3wpa 3tpa
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Right now im running an undead merch at 650 acres im curious what was your def like running that and just how successful was that strat last age also wondering what was your draft rate

I ran 0 defense army out and relied on my low networth to protect me. Made it to princess in 2 wars with ease.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Drafted to 60% then dropped land to nearly 100%. Obviously 25 EPA is unrealistic until you have some sci and honor.

yeah, I was gunna ask where your pezzies were!

And your avatar just makes me distrust everything you say though... Too much trolling coming from the "born L33T" guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Crowns can't tell lies.

crowns no, but the players with them can! I know from some of your posts and other people's posts about you that you are a very good player! It's just so many of the guys with "Born L33T" avatar troll like crazy, makes it hard to believe what they say...

I'm also not an extreme player (hense the 'no crowns' thing) so I normally stick with more traditional strategies! what size kingdom were you in? wasn't your NW/P HUGE? did you train them at a bigger size then get land-dropped down?
    Last edited by CannaWhoopazz; 24-03-2012 at 21:12.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

While i love the idea of running that much offense no def worries me maybe an 70 /30 ratio would work better for me but thanks for the info

Post Demon
    Certainly it can happen if you get heavily chained down in war or deliberately keep yourself small. If an undead gets heavily chained in war, he usually doesn't have a choice except to release all defense.

Depending on the circumstance, the undead either sends all of his offense out if no one is close to his nw, or keeps some elites at home to prevent himself from being too easy to quad (preferably involving some other chain victim sending out all of his army). Being a Cleric makes this strategy even better, since your elites die less when you are hit and you have an extra general for grabbing.

The counter to an all-elite undead (or any small province) is repeated raze attacks to wipe out their buildings 7 hours before they attack. The same can be done to your small guys of course, but doing it is better than using trad march with spare armies most of the time until all buildings are removed.

An alternative is an undead with exceptionally high offense, who is much smaller than the kingdom average, but still enough defense to prevent himself from being too heavily hit by chain victims. This kind of province is good at finishing chains, and probably won't be a primary target for any attacks save maxgains. Because you don't expect to get hit, you might be able to skip guardstations with that province until it grows enough to be worth hitting. Handling growth in that situation can be problematic however... you'll eventually need to be aided up, or keep giving your draft+gc to bigger provinces.

They are known as the trollfags for a reason, but they don't give bad advice.

they do sometimes :-) but thats what makes them trolls
    Icy 4 8

Enthusiast
    they r leet hence they can troll. with the exception of Troll King.

octobrev prime is not trolling here though.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by shiv View Post
    While i love the idea of running that much offense no def worries me maybe an 70 /30 ratio would work better for me but thanks for the info

Giant wussycat

Post Fiend
    terrible thread is terrible.

Thread Information