Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pafty Rockin War Style vs Ghetto Pumas

Post Demon
    Its insight into the war between Party Rockin & Ghetto Cats. Elurin has shared interesting info once already. Live feeds are nice

Veteran
    Yes! On-topic time!

They dropped another 400k nw, we're just past mintime. Our NW remains stable. They are doing mistake after mistake; now latest one of their larger attacker (undeads) WS'd inside war, he went from 2.8k to 800 acres with 0 incoming and high peasant, now have to release his dspecs and ofspecs to keep some elites and still be hitting. They do gain acres with their banks; perhaps the idea behind this war is as someone said to sacrifice rest of kd for the bank's growth. Even so, one would think the other 23 provs would show some skill in keeping their acres vs a kd much smaller, even excluding the banks' nw and large aid-ability.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    This is related to utopia how? This thread needs to start being on topic soon or its being closed.
    Bishop hating on other ghettos getting his glory. Sillishop

Yes!! Now it's picture time! Every news areticle should be accompanied by a sillphoto!

Sillwararphoto

And omg Bischop, stop being so mean, this is all about Utopia.

try harder
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Sorry, harder on what?

Try harder to stay on topic and thereby keep this thread open. I don't have any intention of warning people again.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Try harder to stay on topic and thereby keep this thread open. I don't have any intention of warning people again.
    Why would we want to post in this forum if the moderator is going to be a dick?

FYI, I have stopped training offense and am now pumping the war forums again.

Allright, I am sorry already, I never wished to spam this topic, nor be mean to anyone, can you tell me what's exactly non-topic and what criteria should be met too be non-topic or to be on-topic? Cause it's very confusing when I browse these boards and I see so many topics that seem be just as on-topic or non-topic as this one and get no warnings. And of course I know this has nothing to do with me or my silly kingdom :)

Quote Originally Posted by coboss View Post
    Why would we want to post in this forum if the moderator is going to be a dick?
    Good work.

Thread Information