Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rage vs I N S O L E N C E

"one more _____ and your gone"

I like these micro memes that pop up in the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

One more one more _____ and your gone and your gone.

Formception

Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    Don't we play in the same kingdom? We haven't done anything to be proud of so far. Relax.
    I play with Saatana and kN?

Also, I demand more <3. Dont flame, just be hawt. Bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedMan View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but didn't inzghetto eat a free wave from the same kingdom you are fighting earlier in the age. Based on papers I've seen you guys also lost 6-7k in retal war. I am guessing you will attempt to withdraw mintime with some mediocre gains and claim that you "won." Sounds about right? Don't think losing 7k in retal war and eating a wave earlier in the age qualifies you as a winner. You seem to be boasting about your race bonus, explain how something that the game does for you automatically have anything to do with how skilled inzghetto is?

8 I N S O L E N C E Hostile (xx:xx) Darth 79,780 acres

Not really a mark of skill, you guys are smaller than Old School and they got farmed for 30k acres
    Nothing you just said proves anything nor does it make any sense at all. Lets have a look.
    A free wave says a lot about a kingdoms skill, right? Rofl. I'm sure entering a war unprepared is smarter.
    Neither rankings nor kingdom page show incoming acres so it doesn't seem very relevant to point at current sizes...

And based on a war we had with Fury last age, compared to our current war with Rage, I have to give credits to Fury and say I find them better than Rage in terms of warring. That's however my opinion and based on different fights and a different setup and only based on 1 war. Rage beat us in retalwar, but what do you expect over a 3 day period with fighting orcs with +gains versus avians with -gains? If they had lost acres in that retalwar, they would have been quite horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Nothing you just said proves anything nor ... yada yada ... they would have been quite horrible.
    prot also in my kingdom? .. !!

How can you not luv us? Free Inso hugs for everyone!
    Want your text here? PM me

Nothing you just said proves anything nor does it make any sense at all. Lets have a look.
    A free wave says a lot about a kingdoms skill, right? Rofl. I'm sure entering a war unprepared is smarter.
    Neither rankings nor kingdom page show incoming acres so it doesn't seem very relevant to point at current sizes...

And based on a war we had with Fury last age, compared to our current war with Rage, I have to give credits to Fury and say I find them better than Rage in terms of warring. That's however my opinion and based on different fights and a different setup and only based on 1 war. Rage beat us in retalwar, but what do you expect over a 3 day period with fighting orcs with +gains versus avians with -gains? If they had lost acres in that retalwar, they would have been quite horrible.
    I don't really understand your point. Based on looking at posts in here your members are trying to assert their superiority over the kingdom you are currently fighting. Based on what I think of your game by looking at charts it seems your goal is growth and perhaps wining or just being big? So if they have been bigger than you the entire age how can you claim you are superior? Taking a free wave from someone is hard. When two kingdoms don't have deals in place they can both see eachothers actions. If you fail to forsee what one kingdom is planning versus another one, then they outplay you, no way around that. If they took a free wave from you, are bigger than you, and are probably ahead in the entire conflict (based on retal war+war) then you have no room to talk right? One thing I never understand when I read these wars is when kingdoms fight and don't do anything impressive but claim to be superior to their opponents. If you beat these guys in war and get them to withdraw and take their acres I will pat you on the back. We use avians in our kingdom and have quite a lot of them as I like their speed. We know what they can and cannot do. But when you claim to be superior based on what your race does for you automatically (you don't need to be talented to make your armies hit -30%, they do it on their own)...then there is nothing you can really say here is there?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDead View Post
    prot also in my kingdom? .. !!

How can you not luv us? Free Inso hugs for everyone!
    TY for Inso hug :) they are the best kind
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

Regular
    I don't really understand your point. Based on looking at posts in here your members are trying to assert their superiority over the kingdom you are currently fighting. Based on what I think of your game by looking at charts it seems your goal is growth and perhaps wining or just being big? So if they have been bigger than you the entire age how can you claim you are superior? Taking a free wave from someone is hard. When two kingdoms don't have deals in place they can both see eachothers actions. If you fail to forsee what one kingdom is planning versus another one, then they outplay you, no way around that. If they took a free wave from you, are bigger than you, and are probably ahead in the entire conflict (based on retal war+war) then you have no room to talk right? One thing I never understand when I read these wars is when kingdoms fight and don't do anything impressive but claim to be superior to their opponents. If you beat these guys in war and get them to withdraw and take their acres I will pat you on the back. We use avians in our kingdom and have quite a lot of them as I like their speed. We know what they can and cannot do. But when you claim to be superior based on what your race does for you automatically (you don't need to be talented to make your armies hit -30%, they do it on their own)...then there is nothing you can really say here is there?
    What members would that be?
    So far I've seen one Inso noob speak out of line, doubt anyone in Inso think they are beating Rage, the whole conflict seems rather lacklustre so far, both kingdoms would have been better off dicing since mostly explore pool is getting shuffled around now.

Rage is the aggressor here forcing Inso to pump up, then decided they didn't want to initiate, they just wanted to block from further science pumping. Inso then decided to hit Rage, rage played it smart and kept it out of war, playing to the strengths of their setup..

Rage has more staying power with their two big humans and bigger unbreakable faeries, but if Inso manages to do a good wd wave the size difference between the kingdoms will be pretty much the same as when the conflict started.

Still a lot of age left so anything can happen.
    Last edited by Relic; 27-03-2012 at 14:25.

Veteran
    /me collects my free inso hug

Thx dan <3

I do enjoy free hugs

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    What members would that be?
    So far I've seen one Inso noob speak out of line, doubt anyone in Inso think they are beating Rage, the whole conflict seems rather lacklustre so far, both kingdoms would have been better off dicing since mostly explore pool is getting shuffled around now.

Rage is the aggressor here forcing Inso to pump up, then decided they didn't want to initiate, they just wanted to block from further science pumping. Inso then decided to hit Rage, rage played it smart and kept it out of war, playing to the strengths of their setup..
    Nice, unbiased post. Not sure anyone on either side is bragging other than Proteus' daily PMs to me as if I care about the modern day Napoleon.

At the end of the day, this is all about blocking. Rage blocked us from science pumping and then attempted to block for Fury by hitting BIO so Fury could coast to #1 and then had the nerve to call us blockers for waving them after they gave us notice. Not to mention the fact that Rage would have never waved BIO had there not been 2 provs sitting on 60 nw/acre. They're the queens of opportunity -- nothing honorable about them at all. Most kingdoms would give BIO a little time to recover from an unfortunate incident that I would hope had nothing to do with Rage hacking those accounts.

Oh, and by my estimation, there are about 4-5 people sitting the majority of the provs in Rage. That's how you get monarchy switches in 5 minutes notice with only 5 people online. They aren't a kingdom -- they're a group of 5. I'll say sitting because I don't want to use the C word without proof.
    Last edited by Godly; 27-03-2012 at 20:25.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Double post
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    My money is still on Rage (namely Proteus) being the hackers -- you normally look at who benefits the most from things to have a good indication of where to place the blame. They aren't the brightest individuals, but they care enough to spend money to hire someone to do it.
    I agree! Nobody else came forward saying their prov was hacked and deleted, so it wasn't just random accounts. Somebody did this to screw BIO over, and Rage -who thought they had the crown in the bag since yr 2 -wasn't happy about getting passed up by them! I doubt they'll prove it though!

how is this war going though? I haven't seen a news update...

I haven't considered myself or the kingdom superior to another?! Please quote where I have. You're just spewing hot air. I merely stated that I considered Fury a tougher opponent than Rage based on this war and the war we had with Fury last age. With that said, I haven't anywhere put myself forward as 'superior to Rage'.
    I haven't really been able to figure out the strategy Rage is using this war, which seems purely max gaining. The troops we loose in the single hits we take are easily retrained. The only thing that's really though, is to take down an orc completely. Takes a lot of effort to do that.

Sir Postalot
    I haven't considered myself or the kingdom superior to another?! Please quote where I have. You're just spewing hot air. I merely stated that I considered Fury a tougher opponent than Rage based on this war and the war we had with Fury last age. With that said, I haven't anywhere put myself forward as 'superior to Rage'.
    I haven't really been able to figure out the strategy Rage is using this war, which seems purely max gaining. The troops we loose in the single hits we take are easily retrained. The only thing that's really though, is to take down an orc completely. Takes a lot of effort to do that.
    Immortality is there, take it, its yours.

Thread Information