Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to build an unbreakable province?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    DHaran's running a better bank than you are
    ...just sayin

Rest of the post is valid.
    yeah, at least he pays people for soldiers...
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Demon
    Palem ur great but sometimes i hate you.

Godly's post is 100% full blown accurate example to the question. but you trolled him: "Dharan's running a better bank than you are"

One more post like that and ur banned!!!

<3 my clearly female friend palem.

Thanks for being gentle guys. StarSapphire is a really nice person in RL.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSapphire View Post
    "[11:35] <Bejb> off is the best offense

I don't know why more people don't listen to Bejbom. His wisdom far exceeded his bounces."

issit because he had reach certain level that people wont touch him, and he can and able to do that strat?
    am still infant for this game, i need to know how to start walking before flying...
    Haha, very cute. StarSapphire, TheRock was being sarcastic actually, but it's fine. Though unintentional it does appear as if you're capable of some major trolling =D

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    The funny thing is there only a handful of people in utopia that are qualified to answer this question yet there are noobs here (Mr. D "I haven't trained an off spec in 3 years" Haran) showing disdain towards this aspiring young man.

The answer to the question that you axed, sir, is that defense is a function of relative appeal and implied danger. In order to become as unbreakable as possible, you must minimize your relative appeal and maximize your implied danger.

Minimizing your relative appeal can be done several ways:
    1) Growing to a point where the majority of utopia won't gain anything from hitting you due to relative NW restrictions
    2) Having more defense than people around your size

Maximizing your implied danger can be done mainly by having you or someone near your NW size in your kingdom have some kind of offense to retaliate against a province that wishes to attack you. The more offense the better, and having more than one of these babysitter provinces is definitely a plus.

Have fun, noob!
    i<3u2bro!
    S E C R E T S

I haven't run a bank in 6 rounds, and we all know what the result of the last attempt was. If I were unemployed like Proteus, I'd be able to bank every round and win every single round.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I haven't run a bank in 6 rounds, and we all know what the result of the last attempt was. If I were unemployed like Proteus, I'd be able to bank every round and win every single round.
    This goes against the mantra of Mr. Lebowski that the bums will always lose though :/
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Palem ur great but sometimes i hate you.

Godly's post is 100% full blown accurate example to the question. but you trolled him: "Dharan's running a better bank than you are"

One more post like that and ur banned!!!

<3 my clearly female friend palem.
    The question had nothing to do with how capable of answering the question DHaran is. That was the only part I criticized.

Forum Addict
    Banking requires a good amount of skill, experience and that you throw every semblance of irl life you have out of the window, if you lack any of those you'll be food.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Only way to not get chained in war is to be useless, but you don't want that.

If you never war, then get 45 dpa with your d-specs, and 100 opa with your leets (hope you're an attacking race) and that should be enough to keep most people from attacking you. if somebody does, ambush them and trad march them!
    +1.5 (I used uhum's 1/2 vote cuz she's a woman and only men vote)

No one is unbreakable, theres always someone who can break you.

Thread Information