Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strat for war as ghetto kingdom

MS blanket can be amazing. With one cast, you can damage peasants and a significant amount of military at home. In ghetto wars, this often includes offense. It might not seem like it hurts you that much over one tick, but just one cast lasts 10-12 ticks. Good MS blankets win wars of attrition, and only take 1 faery if the enemy only has 10 active attackers.

Post Fiend
    wow an actualy really helpfull post, thx for the time u put into writting it. ill be copying and posting in my kingdoms forum.

nooblet, I also don't see the advantage of tornadoes on chains. If you do them before the chain, a lot of acres you just tornadoed are going to get taken with TM. If you do them after, the target is most likely out of your range and higher wpa, making them harder. Not disagreeing with you here, just trying to see why you think it is a good strat.

max. gains. all. war.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by lastunicorn View Post
    nooblet, I also don't see the advantage of tornadoes on chains. If you do them before the chain, a lot of acres you just tornadoed are going to get taken with TM. If you do them after, the target is most likely out of your range and higher wpa, making them harder. Not disagreeing with you here, just trying to see why you think it is a good strat.
    Tornadoes before chaining does have it's benefits. It gets rid of hospitals/guard stations/forts, making the chain that much more effective. It does seem pointless trying to tornado after chaining though.

Post Demon
    Trad doesn't take barrens first. Tornado makes it harder for the chained province to recover since its vital buildings are partially or wholly levelled for 7 turns minimum, opens up large provinces for better gains assuming you're targetting someone with >110% of your largest available attacker's nw, and of course increases the rate of overpopulation leading to more desertions.
    Of course if your kingdom's t/m is logging in whenever s/he pleases then it doesn't work.

Thread Information