Hi guys, I'm relatively new, and now this cropped up. I'm running an ud mystic. Please make one assumption - that changing the choice of that combo is out of the question. Take this as a great challenge.

Main problem
Catching up with the other provinces in terms of size (esp the mercs). I have been chained in all past wars except the last one, resulting in being two times smaller than some provinces in the kd. For ms/mv it stinks. Standing at 1.2k acres, what are possible ways to get to 1.8k in max 4 days?

Finer stats

1. 73% drafted after oowcf. I'm trading runes for gc now although my tb is already on the brink of being taxed. How does one go about this?

2. I ran 40% guilds (now down to 36%) in attempt to pull up wpa. Are there other better, possible ways?

3. How much should an ud dice with this goal in mind? Runes are also needed for trading in order to built up land and mil so this is tight.

4. 60/40 elite/spec ratio as of now. I went into last war with 90%+ leets because of a lucky plunder but at this size they are hiding.

5. Trading. I see tb as important because I am fed runes in war.

6. 350 bpa. I'm just unable to catch up with the rest in this, seemingly.

7. I have now 3.3+ rwpa and am losing it. The requirement is 5.

8. I estimate that final numbers can be around 4 rwpa with 1.5 rtpa with around 80 opa/60dpa (45dpa 0% elites). If this is not acceptable, then what are some possible ways to go around it? This numbers already include a 200% wage rate + tgs.