Thread: Dragonslayers recruiting

Post Fiend

Dragonslayers recruiting

Hi, we are an active warring KD looking to fill up some slots.
    > Primary goal is having fun.
    > Getting as many wars (and wins) under our belt as the age allows.
    > You do not have to have experience in the game. We welcome new, eager players as much as veterans returning to the game looking for a low commitment, warring KD.

Communication, Activity:
    > Mainly via mass in-game messages, kingdom forums, and in-game chat, also Pimp.
    > Many players are on MSN
    > I encourage people to login/idle on MSN during waves

What we require of you:
    > Slay dragons. Ha
    > Preferably a pure attacker.
    > Army in, army out etc. 2 uniques/day during war is a must. We welcome more, if it's in your capacity.
    > Be active in forums and PIMP, post all activity so we know you are active. These are our only forms of communication after all.

If you are interested,
    > Send me a PM here, or
    > Catch me on MSN/email: jelereonmyg@hotmail.com

We currently have 5 slots empty, so if this thread appears dead after some time and you are still interested - just give it a shot and contact me anyway, chances are we still have those empty slots.
    Last edited by igotnomilk; 15-05-2012 at 03:04.

any irc channel ?

Post Fiend
    We don't use IRC. Communication is purely on kingdom forums, mass messaging and the ingame chat. This may be a good thing depending on whether you are looking for a high commitment/low commitment kingdom. I'm talking in terms of KD communication of course, teamwork-wise, we certainly are more committed!

We've only just filled up a slot - there are 4 slots remaining, and I am not sure when we are allowed to fill them again (There is this business with a KD only being able to make one 'move' in some fixed period of time? Filling up a slot is a 'move'? Read it somewhere.. it'd be great if someone can clarify what this means or point me in some direction). If i'm not mistaken it will take some weeks.. perhaps next age before we get new invitation codes.

Also I should mention, the KD comprises of people from various locations, so we're not really concerned with time zones/GMT. Log-in at your leisure provided it is twice a day during war.

Post Fiend
    We do use Pimp.. just want to add that.
    Last edited by igotnomilk; 11-04-2012 at 18:58.

Post Fiend
    We've spent all our move codes for this age. Anyone still interested can talk to me again next age.

Sorry to hear it as I think you guys really would have been a good fit for me and vice versa. I'll try to get back with you closer to end of age and see if you guys still need people. Best of luck to you going forwards either way!

you can always buy invites..

Post Fiend
    Hey guys! We are recruiting one player now.

There are a few changes to KD communication means. We now advocate the use of MSN as wave-time communication tool.

Atm, we need either an active Faery T/M or orc or undead attacker. If you are looking to play and beast in these roles in a KD that loves wars, hit me up!

ps: We are planning to war soon after OOP. Getting in asap brings you just in time for action

Thread Information