Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fun KD setup

Elf is super garbage. Oldschool can confirm.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Elf is super garbage. Oldschool can confirm.
    MA says they're winning :o

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by holmesmalone View Post
    Between humans and merchants you should be pumping out dragons. Besides that the UD can't get rioted.
    I like merchants with UD since it's easier to get all leet army
    Between a ruby dragon and the plague, that's -22% defense for them. Which is kind of like +28% offense for your shepherds.
    I fail to see the advantage of human Shepherds over running just 18 undead merchants, at least with 18 ud/merchs you get to hide your "good" players.

anyways just kind of trying to get some feedback how would you attack this type of KD. Maybe a "weakness" is that you wouldn't even fund dragons with facing so many sheps...
    one weakness is shepard, it provides a weaker attacker than other choices. Another weakness is that human+undead attacker core is a bad combo becasue most of your humans are going to be chained while your undead are shelled out. thus the typical propensity to run high tpa on the humans just means that they are chained away faster while your left with an attacker core of just undead. They dont get the avain quick attack time, or the orc hard chain ability. IF you had chosen for example ONLY undeads' you dont point out to the other kd the players to chain and your "better" players are hidden more and able to grow/train/aid and overall benefit your kd more.

Either way
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I don't think you quite understand the point of this thread...lol
    point is must fun, i give it to Palem, full feary kd is lots of fun.

I've always wanted to see "race wars" in utopia. That is sure we all know a well balanced kd of races is the best (even if we disagree on the mix) but i'm uber curious as to which race alone can make the best waring kd by flexibly choosing personalities and build types and then competing against other one race kds.

Post Demon
    Well it was dwarf up until this age

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Well it was dwarf up until this age
    well dwarf was the race of choice to dice and land whore to the top, not to "war" i mean think the great Utopian war where all kds are roughly same size (or total kd acres). I'd have bet money even last age that an all dwarf kd of equal size to an all orc kd would loose the war.

Enthusiast
    Elf is great for ghetto wars! Too many people under estimate their potential when they're played and set-up correctly!

TerricK: I was thinking about that, against thieves kingdoms have an easy counter, just build some extra WT. Nothing you can do to quickly react when facing mages. Well, except AW and massacres, but that's not the point...

TerricK: I was thinking about that, against thieves kingdoms have an easy counter, just build some extra WT. Nothing you can do to quickly react when facing mages. Well, except AW and massacres, but that's not the point...
    AW, Massacres, prop, learns.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Enthusiast
    elves are not useful against thief kingdoms! they're useful against pure attacker kingdoms!

Elves are weak against prepared kingdoms
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Addict
    and undead.

Enthusiast
    That's why you catch them unprepared!

Thread Information